Bonus Chapter - Vday

A short, fluffy, Valentine's day themed chap as promised (;
Not related to the plot and will still upload chap 21 tomorrow!

-

" are you warm? " taehyung asked, embracing his boyfriend further and nuzzling his neck while jungkook melted and flushed profusely, " yeah. Are you? "

" you know I am. " he replied and smiled against jungkook's sweater, which was his own and made out of a soft chunky fabric, and a turtleneck which jungkook drowned in. Now that he was an official omega, it made sense of his size.

Jungkook himself stared at the fireplace they were cuddling in front of. The flames were pretty to look at and they made him warm and he was comfortable, every second was a blessing staying like this in taehyung's arms.

It was valentine's day after all.

" do you think I'm pretty? " jungkook mumbled out of curiosity.

Taehyung's head immediately perked up, eyes wide and he said sternly, " are you seriously asking me? In fact, I know you are- pretty and more. You're beautiful. "

" yah, hyung... you're being gross! " jungkook replied and pushed taehyung away as he tried to kiss him. 'But I really wanna' he pouted. Jungkook didn't care.

They had a lava cake in the oven, Chinese takeout on the way and a fire blooming right in front of them; nothing mattered, in hindsight.

" let's watch a movie. " taehyung suggested and got up, helping his boyfriend stand on his feet steadily as well, knowing he was often clumsy.

" okay. How about silence of the lambs? " jungkook took ahold of the remote and taehyung chuckled, " sure, bunny. Is it scary enough for you? Or do you want to watch deep web videos again? "

Jungkook thought about it and then said, " hmm, no. Last time you were really scared and tonight... I wanna do something romantic. "

" what's not romantic about torture? " taehyung asked and received a glare from his mate. " well, play it and I'll make some hot chocolate while it loads. "

Jungkook smiled and flopped down on the couch, finding the movie and selecting it as taehyung stirred a small pot full of half-and-half milk, waiting for it to warm.

" I love Jodie foster. " jungkook sighed happily after some time and taehyung emerged from the kitchen, two mugs in his hands and a smirk, " like you love me? Hmm, little omega kookie? "

Jungkook flushed deep red and tried rubbing his cheeks to make it go away, but it only made it worse. " shut up! " he whined and taehyung kissed his nose.

Jungkook then took ahold of his hot chocolate, noticing it had mini marshmallows and smiling, " you remembered? "

" why wouldn't I remember? " He questioned and sat down beside his boyfriend, " I always make you hot coco. "

" the last time you did was about 4 years ago. " jungkook smiled fondly at the memories of them being young and stupid, slightly sad at how fast they had to grow up, and how it drove them apart at the process.

" feels like yesterday. " taehyung shrugged and pressed play, causing the movie to begin.

-

Jungkook stared at his boyfriend.

He fell asleep during the movie, snoring softly, eyes closed and lips tempting. Taehyung wasn't aware of what went on- which, if he knew, would please him. " taehyungie... " jungkook whispered, lacing his fingers gently through taehyung's red hair and marveling at how good it made him feel inside- being close to his mate and all.