Cloudy Confessions

[Listen to the song while reading, trust me]

(Waverly's POV)

Well, I think we did it. Wynonna opens the door to the house, and Nicole walks in with shame and fear laced in her eyes. Her head looks down at the ground, even when I walk towards her she won't look at me. I begin to wonder if I didn't do a good enough job distracting the Cops.

“I’m gonna let you two talk,” Wynonna says leaving us down in the kitchen.

Thunder crashes outside and water begins pouring harder onto the windows and pavement outside. I flinch at the sound of the loud thunder, and so does Nicole.

Finally mustering up the courage I ask, “Nicole, What's wrong?”

“It's Wynonna,” Nicole said in a very hushed voice.

“What about her?” I ask back confused.

“She can't stay…” Nicole says even quieter.

“I just got her back, what do you mean she can't stay?” I almost yell not understanding what Nicole was saying.

“Look, we have time until she turns twenty-eight, and if she stays it will only get more dangerous if she stays!” Nicole says her voice slightly rising.

“Of course she can stay! This is her home! We can keep fooling the cops-”

“Waverly, I'm currently training to be a cop! Harboring a fugitive is a criminal offence!”, Nicole yells at me with tears streaming down her face.

“Well, then don't become a cop! Be a teacher or something! Wynonna has to stay I just got her back!” I yell back tears spilling from my face.

“We can send her out on the midnight bus out of town for the time being, and she can return when she on her birthday,” Nicole says.

“I don't want that! She stays here! If you cared about me, you know how I handle losing people,” I yell back tears now streaming down my face.

“Than, you can make me one more person you lost,” Nicole stays tears also streaming down her face.

Nicole begins grabbing her stuff and walks out of the door slamming it behind her, just as thunder crashes. I fall to the floor, realising what I had just done. I begin sobbing on the floor, just as I hear Wynonna coming down the stairs.

“She's right you know,” Wynonna says.

“But I just got you back, I can't lose you like daddy or momma,” I say sniffling.

“Baby girl, your aren't losing me, I Will always be right here.” Wynonna states while point at my heart.

“Really?”

“Really. Now, don't you have a little red firecracker to chase?” Wynonna says smirking at me. I give her a big hug and run out into the storm.

“Nicole!” I yell her name running through the rain as thunder and lightning crash.

I see her up ahead of me and she has her head hanging low as the pouring rain is soaking her hair. I run and hug her from behind squeezing her, not letting her go.

“Don't leave me,” I plead her making her turn around to face me.

“Please, don't go. I love you…”

________________________________________

Hahahahahahahaha man i evil. Welp see you guys later. Yes the next chapter will be from nicole's point of view. Anyway bye guys!