A Decision Was Made

[Waverly Earp POV]

I awaken with a smile on my face as last night's events replay in my mind. Nicole’s lips on mine, her hands moving up and down my back as my hands got entangled in her hair. I walk up to my dresser and begin getting dressed and doing my normal morning routine. I grab a light blue floral shirt and don't button it as I just tie it around my waist. I grab a short light pink, semi see through pencil skirt before grabbing a pair of flip flops and putting them on.

As I reach to grab my backpack I look outside to see my boyfriends car but not Champ. I hear my front door begin to be pounded on as I make my way downstairs. I don't see anyone home as I see a piece of papers sitting on the kitchen counter but before I can even read it the front door is pounded on some more.

“Alright, just gimmie a second for Christ sake…” I say walking over towards the door and I see Champ covered in cuts, bandages and bruises all over his face.

“We need to go now.” Champ says as he grabs my arm, forcefully and dragging me outside my own home.

“Champ… What happened?” I say trying to get out of his grasp and failing miserably.

“That ginger, butch bitch threw some punches during class yesterday…” Champs says still grabbing my wrist a bit more painfully this time.

“Champ… you're hurting me now… please let go of me!!” I yell as I rip my wrist out of his grasp and I can see it turn red.

“Waverly, let's go before that bitch comes out of her home, I don't wanna hurt her anymore.” Champ says this and I get angry.

“Well from the looks of things Champ, she hurt you more than you hurt her… besides you probably started it.” I say back at him as my one hand wraps around my now pulsing hurt wrist.

Tears begin to spill out as I look back at him before yelling, “Champ, You are an idiot for picking on a girl that is the same height at you and in the middle of class. Not to mention for egging her on!”

    “Waverly, She stared it! I am not sorry for punching that Dyke in the face! Plus you're mine Waverly and without me you wouldn't even have a social life. You would be stuck behind the shadow your older, crazy sister Wynonna!” Champ yells back at me and in a momentary flash Nicole comes up and socks him right in the face.

    “Waverly does not belong to anyone especially raging homophobes like yourself, Champ!” Nicole yells this as I can clearly see her lip wound had reopened as well as her fits, nonetheless she walks up towards me grabbing my face and wiping the tears from my face.

    “Hey, hey I’m right here. In no way will I ever let him hurt you again.” Nicole says as more tears fall down my face.

“Nicole, I can't break up with Champ…” I say this more tears streaming down my face as I realize that if I do, my entire Senior year if fucked.

“Waverly. That's ridiculous. You don't belong to anyone and you especially deserve someone better than Champ. If you don't do this I just know you will regret it because your eyes speak more than your words.” Nicole says this continuously wiping away the tears spilling out of my eyes.

“Nicole, I…” I stop speaking and take my arms off of hir waist which I had placed a while ago as I look over her shoulder to see Champ slowly getting off the ground. If I was to ever break up with Champ now would be the time.

I walk over to Champ and help him get up. I look into his eyes and he seems desperate, like he is begging me to keep him in my life. I grab his face and kiss him one last time in remembrance of the good times we had afterwards I whisper into his ear.

“You fucked up, we are done Champ…” I say before walking back towards Nicole and I can see tears begin to fill her eyes.

“Fuck my social life…”I say this walking towards Nicole grabbing her face and kissing it hard and full of passion. Tears fall down her face as Nicole grips my hands cupping her face.

“We have school, Wave.” Nicole says as I begin kissing her jaw and I can tell from her body language that she is fighting the urge to just take me and I whimper in defiance however she has a point.

“You’re right, as usual I guess. Here let me help you.” I say running towards what I can only assume is her  coffee mug and backpack.

“Wave. You don't have to… Okay…. Nevermind, you already grabbed it.” Nicole says as I come skipping back with her coffee and back pack.  I see a smile on Nicole’s face and I can't help but smile as well as we make our way towards school.

________________________________________

Authors Note:

Sorry for the late update. I am currently dealing with a lot of personal stuff at the moment. However that won't stop me much fro. Updating every now and then. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and look forward to next chapter in Nicole's POV at school.