Mystery Girl Next Door

{Nicole Haughts POV]

My first day of Senior year, Starts today. I sigh as I look at the alarm clock that sits on my night stand, The time reads 7:30 AM. I cover my eyes as with my arm as I fold it across my face to cover the morning sun coming from my windows.

I stay in that position on my bed for a couple of minutes before begrudgingly getting up. I walk over to my dresser to grab my bra and underwear before heading into the bathroom to do my usual morning routine. I open the window in my bathroom to let the cool fall air inside. I walk to the bathroom sink, wash my face, and teeth before putting my ginger hair into a high ponytail.

I grab my deodorant while walking back into my bedroom and putting it on. I look across my bedroom to the window that shows the window into another bedroom to see a beautiful brunette girl singing to some pop song while getting dressed. I look away right when she looks my way. My face gets red as I realize I am in nothing but my underwear. I breath and get dressed as usual. I grab baseball T-shirt reading Purgatory Softball Team, and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I walk over to the corner of my bed and grab my red converse and begin slipping them on. I take another look out the window to see the brunette. Staring at me. As soon as our eyes meet she blushes and puts her shirt on. I can now see that she is wearing a tied back t-shirt that says Shortys and a pair of short shorts.

After finally putting my shoes on, I ignore my heart beats racing through my entire body and reach for my black backpack before heading down stairs. I see my mom and dad also getting ready for the day. Mom making a pot of coffee and Dad reading the daily news of Purgatory. Front page reads. "Wynonna Earp Returns To Mental Hospital"

"Hey mom, I am off to school, I will see you when I get back. Love you!" I yell to my mom before grabbing a cup of coffee to go.

"Love you hun. Walk safe will you?" She yells back as I leave the house.

As soon as I leave I see the brunette leave her house. The site pleases me but is quickly ruined when I see her walk into a black convertible with a Boy. Shaven hair and Tattoos up and down his arms, they kiss and drive off. I let out a deep sigh when I see this, drink my coffee and begin my walk to school.

Time Skip

The walk to school isn't too far away but my mind kept wandering back to the brunette and my mind kept thinking about her, which made the walk seem much longer the it needed to be. I arrived to my school of Purgatory High and see some people walk in and out of the school building. I need to make my way to the registration building. As I make my way towards the building I keep getting cat called by multiple boys across the campus.

I make it to the building and ask for my Schedule and school ID. I thank the man from the desk and begin walk around the building trying to find my Locker and classes before heading to my first one which isn't until 8:00 am and it's about 7:45 am.

I look at my schedule and it looks like a good one for me:

First Period- English 4

Second Period- US History

Third Period- P.E Aid

Fourth Period- Wood Shop 3

Fifth Period- Police Training ROP

I smile and begin making mental notes of where my classes are before trying to find my way to the library. After getting my books I begin walking to my first class which is English 4 with Mr. Ledderer. I walk inside right as the bell rings. Mr. Ledderer keeps me aside before class officially starts for what i imagine an introduction to the class.

"OK. Class we have a transfer student so treat her well. MIss will you introduce yourself?" He asks me as I walk forward.

"Hello. My name is Nicole Haught. Please to meet you guys." I say rather formally.

"Right. Miss Haught will you please find yourself a seat next to Miss Earp please." Mr. Ledderer says pointing to the Brunette from this morning. I grab the open seat and get my English notebook out. I hear the brunette clear her throat before I hear the sweetest voice in the world speak.

"Hi. My name is Wavery Earp. Nice to finally put a name to a face."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

This is the first installment of this new book i am writing. Tell me what you guys think and i will be keeping up with this story this time i swear.Anyway see you guys later.