One Heart, Two People

[ Nicoles POV]

The rain was starting to soak my hair, an my shirt as the tears run down my face.Waverly is standing right in front of me, tears running from her face, which mixes in with the rain. Her hair is a soaked mess, stuck to her face and neck. Her chest is heaving hard, as I assume she ran here, just to catch up to me. My face is stuck in surprise mode, I mean she just told me she loved me. My heart won't stop racing, I want to tell her the same, but for some reasons the words are stuck in my throat.

“Waves…” That's all that was able to escape from my mouth, and it sounded bad for some reason.

“Nicole, you may not agree with me wanting to have my sister stay, but i now can see some logic that you were talking about.” Waverly states whilst wiping away the tears.

“Waverly, You will see her again. She will always be with you, in here.” I state walking forward towards her, placing my hand over her chest. I feel the heavy beats coming from her chest, it makes my chest want to be in the same rhythm as hers.

“You won't ever be alone, and if you’ll have me, I’ll always be by your side…” I speak looking directly into her eyes. For the first time I truly see that she loves me, through her eyes. And most of her actions throughout all of our relationship. I grab her chin in between my thumb an index finger, bringing her face close to mine. Our lips collide and sparks flight, making me shiver in delight. The rain full on pouring onto us, but we block it out with each others presence.

“I love you too, Waverly Earp…” I pull her into a hug, like I'm going to hug her for the last time.

“Let's get you out of the rain, my house is closer…” I say kissing her wet forehead, she sighs into the forehead kiss. I grab Wave’s hand an intertwined our fingers together leading her back to my home. We need to warm each other up, I shouldn't be having this thought as we just reconciled our little dispute. I can't help but have the thought of being in bed with the woman I love. I open the front door, and lead Waverly up the stairs before shutting it behind us.

_________________________________________

I know i'm sorry, i just had a lot of irl shit hit the fan, and needed time to think about my life. I will try to upload more often but i make no promises as my mental state some in first as well as my personal life. I understand that this is really short but i figured you guys needed something while the #fightforwynonna is still happening so i will try my best to post more chapters. Anyway later guys!