A Plan, Sort of...

(Nicole's POV)

“Shit,” Wynonna said with fear in her eyes, which is understandable.

Quickly wracking my brain I begin to think of our choices are. Wynonna looks scared and so does Waverly. I look back at Waverly and imagine what would happen to her if I let Wynonna get taken back. The way I see things is I have two options. Either I let Wynonna get captured and deal with the hate and betrayal that Waverly will give me. Option two is that I hide Wynonna for a day and we have her take the night bus out of Purgatory. The last option would leave Waverly saddened and begging for another option, a way to keep her in purgatory. However we have until Wynonna turns twenty-eight, needless to say is we have time.

“Okay, Wynonna come with me!” I yell to her and run up towards my house.

“You got it Haught-stuff,” Wynonna says following me close behind.

“Waves, clean all of the cups and make yourself look sick. When they arrive I need your best acting skills!” I yell ushering Wynonna upstairs, shutting the door behind.

“Nice-”

“No time to talk, up the stairs to the right is my room!” I yell pushing her though.

I open my closet and begin undressing, leaving me butt naked in front of Wynonna. I hear a coughing and leave out my underwear on my bed. I push her into my closet putting up my index to my finger.

I rush to my bathroom and turn the water on. Stepping in getting my hair wet, as well as the rest of my body. I take about ten minutes in the shower before stepping out. I wrap my body in a black towel hair wet and begin walking down the stairs. I hear a knock at the door and rush to open it.

“Waves! Wait your not female and highly attractive.” I say as two offices stand in my doorway.

“Hey, Nicole. Listen, have you seen a brunette in a medical gown around here?” One of the officers I recognize from my ROP asks.

“I've been in the shower as you have seen, so my answer would have to be no.” I say with my best acting ever and that's saying something because I acted straight for years.

“Well mind if we come in, just to have a look around?” His partner asks.

“Sure, but not my bedroom as i have to get dressed for school.” I say hoping they listen.

“Not a problem,” said the officer and they enter.

I run upstairs and slowly get dressed making the shush face to Wynonna. I point downstairs and she understands and is trying the be as quiet as possible. I hear a knock on my door as i put my underwear and bra back on.

“Coast seems clear, we will um, let ourselves out.” The officer says clearing his throat.

“Alright, see you guys later!” I yell shutting the door. I peer over my window and watch the cop car vanish from the driveway. I dress myself and let Wynonna out of the closet.

“If we ever see each other again, we never speak of this.” I say sternly looking at Wynonna.

“No promises! You haven't seen me drunk!” She says with a smirk.

“Alright let's get you back to Waverly and comfortable.” I say now ushering her out of my house.

______________________________________

Ok, so far i have had only one person tell me their opinion and i have a plan. Kind of. Anyway next chapter will be in Waverlys point of view and if you wanna know what happend from her end please let me know i might put that as the next chapter while i figure out what to do with wynonna.  Also this is the music i get my inspiration from. Maybe a hint at what might happen to WayHaught! Anyway later!