Fears And Worries

Waverly’s POV

After shutting the door once Nicole had left I slide down, not knowing where the confidence to ask her to spend the night with me was. My heart beating out of my chest I stay leaning up against the door frame debating on going to sleep or researching more about my family and how to beat this stupid curse without Nicole knowing.

    After waiting for my heart to slow down I get up off the floor and make my way to my bedroom. Walking towards my bathroom I hear my cell phone text notification go off. I grab it from my backpack and it's a text from Gus.

    “Have you visited Wynonna yet? I know she could really need her sister right now.”

    Shit I totally forgot to visit Wynonna because of NIcole and Champ drama. I will attempt to visit her tomorrow after cheer practice, and maybe Nicole will go to her RoP and not ditch it because of Champ. I sigh and just send a thumbs up emoji back to gus as I get ready for bed.

TIME SKIP

    Waking up at my usual time of 6:30am, I get dressed in a rather comfortable, red,  baseball tee shirt, somee jeans and a pair of red converse. I run downstairs and Gus is nowhere to be found, assuming that she went to shortys I grab the last bit of coffee left in the pot and put it in my travel mug. While doing this I hear a knock on my door, walking hesitantly towards it hoping for the love of god it isn't Champ. Opening the door I see in all her beauty, Nicole beaming for some reason, and she is wearing a red shirt that says ‘Nobody knows I’m gay’ with a light blue vest,  with some jeans and black converse. She has her backpack and her coffee in hand still looking at me with that bright smile of hers, that perfectly shows off her dimples.

    “Hey Nicole, what's got you so cheery this morning, not that a cheery you is amazing, but this early in the morning is weird. Not saying that you aren't a morning person, you might be I'm a night person, heh…” I ramble out even though we have been dating for a few weeks now she still makes me nervous as hell.

    “Have I ever told you that you are adorable when your nervous? Anyway, one of my friends from the RoP I take just told me that last night Champ dropped out of the RoP and took some other class.” Nicole says still beaming and my heart starts to flutter but that begs the question what class did he replace?

    “That's so good babe, we should get going, we missed half of yesterday and I don't want my grades to drop.” I say trying to hide my worry, which is obvious that I didn't from the look iom getting from Nicole, thankfully she understands my nervousness and drops the topic of conversation. Grabbing the rest of my stuff I walk out of my door and s soon as I do I see someone standing in the bushes across the street in nothing but a medical gown, ratted dark brown hair and a feared look I instantly recognize as Nicole stands protectively in front of me also noticing the person across the street.

    “Wynonna?”

____________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

I know that i have been gone for a fucking long ass time but my family was healing and i just didn't have the motivation to write at the time, with the holidays and my birthday all in the same week i went into a deep depression, but i'm wanting to let my loyal readers know that after some time away i am feeling better and will start writing this up again thanks you for being so patient. See you guys next chapter!