A Night of Sarrows

[Waverlys POV]

Tonight was going to be the hardest since losing Willa and dad. Nicole drive Wynonna an I to the bus stop later that night, and it was such a tense ride. I'm pretty sure it wasn't sexual tension either, though I'm sure it's mixed in with whatever tension is left over. Before we left I grabbed all of the tips I had saved over from working Shorty's and gave it to Wynonna, though I wish it was more than just 60$. She packed extra clothing into a backpack I had left over from my previous school years and handed it to her.

We arrive at the bus stop and my heart won't stop pounding my chest. I don't want her to leave but it has to be done for her safety as well as ours, though I wish it wasn't true. Nicole stays in the car giving my sister an I some privacy. I run into her arms, like it was going to be the last time I see her, tears threatening to escape my already swollen eyes. My heart tightens in my chest as feel Wynonna shake. I lift my head to see tears falling quickly from her eyes, which breaks my heart in more ways than I can describe.

"Alright Baby-Girl, I love you," Wynonna says while sniffing.

"I know, I love you too.." I reply losing the fight I had to keep my own tears from falling from my face.

"You've grown up so much in such a short amount of time. I am so excited to see the woman you will become. You have to be strong, you have to be smart, you have to be brave, and most importantly. You must never give up on her or me." Wynonna says though the tears pulling our foreheads together. I start shaking as I hiccup from the sobbing mess I turn into.

"I promise!" I state as the last bus out of purgatory pulls up to the bus stop. I hug my sister one last time as I hear Nicole's door open.

"I have to go.." Wynonna states as I suddenly don't want her to go.

"NO," I scream holding onto her.

"Baby-Girl I have to-"

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO!"I scream more tears falling from my face as I feel strong arms wrap around my figure pulling me away from her. I kick and scream as I see my sister load onto the night bus for the final time.

"Nooooo! Wynonnaaaaa!" I scream falling to the ground sobbing as I feel tight arms wrap around me, and my senses pick up the smell of vanilla dipped donuts. The bus drives off and I am left in the arms of Nicole, She picks me up and begins leading me to the passenger side of the door. Shutting my door I silently cry on the way back to the place I call home. Wynonna also called it home.

____________________________________________________________________________

Alright, finally a chapter i am happy with writing. This was hard writing, but I needed to get this arc done with. If there is some filler/one-shot chapters you wanna see before i continue with the main plot i have in store please leave a comment. Also i'm a total weeb so you should listen to the song that goes with the chapter as i love this and it fit so well with this chapter. Anyway see you guys later!