The New Girl

[Waverly Earps POV]

"Waverly Earp! Wake Up Right Now!" I hear Gus yelling at me to wake up for the millionth time. I finally get up when she pull off the covers and I am hit with the Fall Air. She leaves my bedroom shutting the door. I stretch my muscles as i am slowly start waking up. I walk to the my dresser to grab my clothes for the first day of my Senior Year of high school. I open my bedroom window in front of my bed before I turn on my phone and begin playing some good wake up music; 'Sorry Not Sorry' By Demi Lovato. I turn it up and start getting dressed.

I go to the bathroom and do my daily routine and when I come back out i sense a pair of eyes on me. I look across my bedroom window and I see a beautiful Redhead in nothing but her underwear and bra. I stare for a good long while as I see her get dressed. I don't know why but I was completely in awe of this Amazon. I beging singing along with Demi trying to break this trance that she had me in.

I grab a pair of short shorts and Look back at the beautiful woman across from me. We lock eyes and I realize I am not wearing a shirt so i grab my old Shortys baseball T-Shirt from the bottom and bring it above my belly button, i grab it from the back and reach for a rubber band and tie it from the back. I finally break eye contact and blush before walking down the stairs of the house.

"Well look who finally decided to wake up today." Gus says as she sees me walking down the stairs. She hands me a cup of coffee and my backpack and pushes me outside.

"Champs waiting for you outside. Be careful and Have a good day at school. Also pay Wynonna A visit would you?" Gus asks me to do this and I get a little solum and just leave the house. I walk outside to see Champ in his car and hop in. He sloppily kisses me and we make our way to school.

Time Skip

Champ and I arrived at school and i don't enjoy the sounds I am currently hearing. It's Cat calls and whistles and they all seem to be directed towards the girl from earlier this morning. I am disgusted with Champ as well as he is high fiving his friends who continue to cat call the poor girl. I hit Champs Arm and leave his car to go get my schedule.

I walk into the gym where all high previous high schoolers go to get their schedules.There are tables lined around the whole gym all the letters for where students go to grab their schedules. I go the to E Table and Grab mine and to no surprise find out I have the perfect schedule:

First Period: English 4

Second Period: U.S History

Third Period: Latin 4

Fourth Period: Treble Choir

Fifth Period: European History Aid

I begin to leave and walk to the field behind me and just remind myself that I have cheer tryouts after school. And I have to be prepared in case i don't get it. If I don't get it then I won't stand a chance wIth Champ, our high school's Quarterback. He would dump me instantly because what is a football player dating a nerdy girl with a somewhat great body.

I look at my phone and see the time the time is about 7:45 am and I should be getting my class book. I quickly go to my schools library and grab my book for my important classes. PUtting the ones I don't need in my locker I start heading to Mr. Ledderers Class for English. As the first one to arrived i pick a seat and await for the bell to ring signaling the start of class. I bring out my latin book and begin to study it not even noticing the bell had rung.

"Ok. Class we have a transfer student so treat her well. Miss, will you introduce yourself?" Mr. Ledderer asks.

I look up to see the Amazon beauty from across my room begin to speak, "Hello. My name is NIcole Haught. Please to meet you guys." She said with her angelic voice but yet raspy at the same time.

"Right. Miss Haught will you Please find yourself a seat next to MIss Earp please." Mr. Ledderer pointed to me and she started walking my way. I put my Latin book away and clear my throat.

"Hi. My name is Waverly Earp. NIce to put a name to a face." I say looking straight at her beautiful green eyes.

______________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

I wondering if i wanna do the same interactions from each character in separate chapters or in the same one. Please let me know what you guys wanna see. Do you wanna see it all in Waverly's POV or in Nicole's POV. Please let me know. Thanks guys!