•To the Moon and Back•

Hi everyone. So I had been writing this story for about 4-5 months! And then it got deleted it was so perfect to me like no one understands. It actually got deleted today! And so now I'm going to re write it! My inspiration for this story is actually a real girl. Who I wanted to write a fan Fic about. And I ship her with Mikey Fusco. So I actually DM'd her on Instagram about it and she said she would be homered.

And I've basically interviewed her so I know her personality. And a lot of stuff about her. And the title comes from her bio on Instagram. Which is: I love you To The Moon And Back🌌. This story seems really similar to a story I've actually read but I promise I wasn't trying to steal the idea! Even the main characters names are the same. But I promise my Amaya is real. You can follow her on Instagram and Twitter to ask her about it.

IG|| @amayajasmin

TWIT|| @AmayaJasmin_

And follow me!:

IG|| @tobeonehun

So basically this story is about 2 successful music artist who fall in love. I promise the story is really good! No it's AMAZING! Hope y'all enjoy it. Btw this was my first story before it got deleted. And that's probably why it means so much to me! Anyway hope you guys love it as much as I did.

-Hannah