07: Hate.

(Amaya's POV)

Nothing has changed. Fans still hate me. And I cry myself to sleep every night about it. It's only been a day but I feels like I've been getting enough hate for the whole year! Mikey and I both have been crazy busy and haven't been able to see each other. But we've skyped. And he seems annoyed with the way his fans treat me. My fans love him. But who wouldn't he's amazing and I'm just me.

I opened the twitter app on my phone and typed.

"I cry myself to sleep every night.

But I'll continue to fight.

Just to stay with you babe💕"

I then plugged my phone in and looked out the windows in my bed room. I've always liked the look of night better then the day. Because then you could see the millions and millions of stars. It's just so much more beautiful.

(Mikey's POV)

I was scrolling through my twitter feed and Amaya's tweet caught my eye. I can't take this shit anymore! I began typing:

Literally you all need to leave @AmayaJasmin_ alone! I really really really like her! end of story. You guys hating on her will never change that! Real fans would support my decisions! It's not all of you that are hating on our relationship but it's most of you. Cut the BS and get over it.

That tweet was way to long so I screenshots it and then tweeted the picture. I need to talk to her. I don't want her to think that she doesn't deserve me and I don't want her to cry anymore.

"MADISON!"

I screamed

He walked over to the doorway of my room and asked

"What?"

"Can you drive me to Amaya's house? PLEASE!"

"Yeah I guess."

He said going to get shoes

I put on my shoes and grabbed the keys. Then walked out to the car. And he followed shortly after I threw him the keys then we were off.

"CMON DRIVE THE LIGHTS GREEN YOU DUMB FUCK!"

Madison said while honking the horn.

I laughed he stupid! Amaya's house is only about 10 minutes away so we got there in no time.

"Thanks man I'll call you when I need you to get me."

I said getting out

"Alright."

He said driving away.

I rang the doorbell and Lauren answered.

"Oh hi Mikey."

She said

"Hey can I come in?"

"Yeah"

she said opening the door

"Is Amaya here?"

I asked

"Yeah she's upstairs first door on your left."

She said pointing toward the stairs.

(Amaya's POV)

I sobbed into my pillow when I felt someone sit on my bed and started rubbing my back.

"Lauren go away please."

I said not even bothering to look up from my pillow

She didn't leave though.

"LAUREN!"

I said lifting my head up and turning around.

"Mikey!"

I said wrapping my arms around his neck

He kissed my forehead as we pulled away.

"I had to come see you."

He said

(Mikey's POV)

"Your so sweet. But I don't think we can stay together I mean I'm used to hate but not like this!"

She said sobbing into her little hands

I grabbed her hands away from her face and she looked up at me. I dropped her hands and started whipping her tears.

"We're not going to break up over this. And stop crying. You're to beautiful to cry."

I said

She smiled and started blushing it was adorable.

"I promise you it will fade as long as we don't break up. That shows the we don't let it get to us."

I said

"You're right."

She said as she stopped crying.

"Let's go for a walk."

She said getting off the bed

"Whatever you want."

I said following her

We walked down stairs and out the door. We just walked and talked like old times. But we got surrounded by paps. Who kept taking our pictures. We tried posing for them. Eventually they ran away.

"I think I'm blind!"

Amaya said rubbing her eyes

"Let me see."

I said pulling on of her eye lids up.

"Stop!"

She giggled

"I think your okay."

I said grabbing her hand

Then she kissed me. It was

Just like every other kiss. So magical and perfect.

"I have to get home."

I said

"Aww why?!"

She asked

"Because I have an interview in the morning."

I said

"Alright."

She said hugging me

I hugged her back then kissed her goodbye.

I decided just to walk home. It was like 30 minutes walking.

(Amaya's POV)

I'm really glad Mikey came over and talked to me. I'm just going to ignore everything the fans says.

Because it doesn't matter. I want this relationship more then anything! I'm not going to just give it up that easily.

I walked into my house then up into my room. I was so

Tiered I fell asleep almost instantly.

(Mikey's POV)

I was about halfway home when I saw some guys on the side of the street smoking weed. Idiots. I thought to myself

"Hey Hey kid, you want a puff?"

A guy asked me he looked so high it wasn't even funny.

"I'm good."

I said trying to walk away.

"Wait! There's no option."

He said pulling a gun on me

"You smoke it or get smoked."

He said

Shit what am I going to do.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: told y'all it was cliffy. Comment what you think Mikey's gonna do.

-Hannah