18: Sorry I Wasted Your Time.

-RECAP-

I woke up because I heard talking.

I looked behind me and Amaya and Louis were talking on Louis's bed. They were laughing and then it got quiet. I flipped over so I was watching them. They were staring into each other's eyes.

"Is it wrong that I wanna kiss you right now?"

Louis asked

I was shocked! Like WTF! Louis knows very clearly that Amaya is Mikey's Girlfriend!

"No, because I wanna kiss you too."

She said

I thought my eyes were gonna pop out of my head.

They both leaned in and started making out! She's cheating!

Louis pulled away. Which I was surprised about. What the hell did I just see!?

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

(Amaya's POV)

Louis pulled away.

"Stop."

He said

"Why?"

I asked

"You know why. You know why you agreed to kiss me."

He told me

I looked down ashamed of myself.

"You kissed me because you're mad at Mikey, you did it out of spite."

Louis said grabbing my

Hand

"I know!"

I said falling apart and crying into my hands.

I just feel stupid that I cheated on Mikey over one little argument. Now he's gonna break up with me! I already know.

"You want me to walk you home?"

Louis whispered

I nodded. We both walked downstairs and put on our shoes I grabbed my purse and we left.

The walk was silent. I realized that I love Louis as a brother/ guy Bestfriend. But I realized something way more important. And I'm not scared to say it anymore.

"Louis. . ."

I said

He looked at me.

"I'm in love with Mikey!"

I said

"I already knew that but I also knew that you both were to scared to say it."

He said.

I am. I'm in love with Mikey. But now I'm probably going to loose him! This sucks BAD!

I unlocked my phone and opened Instagram and changed bio to:

Dear Mikey,

I Love You

To The Moon And Back🌌

Even if we did break up I'm not gonna change it because it's true.

Louis and I arrived at my house.

"Thanks Louis."

I said hugging him

"No problem. Try your best to sleep and call Mikey in the morning."

He said hugging back

We both let go. And I walked inside and ran right to my room. I just looked out the window all night crying. I watched the Moon change to The Sun. And I watched the Stars change to Clouds.