11: Prank Call.

(Amaya's POV)

•2 days later•

"Need some help?"

Mikey asked as I pulled my luggage out of the trunk

"If you want to."

I said

He grabbed two of the three

Bags. It sucks that I have to leave L.A. And Mikey. But I'll be back In 2 days. That's it only 48 hours.

I went through security and waited by the gate with Mikey, Madison, Layla, my aunt and my cousin.

"Flight #3478 to Miami now boarding."

A voice said over the intercom

I felt my heart drop. I wanted to go preform. But I also don't wanna leave.

I hugged Layla, then Madison, then Jason, then My Aunt, then my cousin.

Uh here we go. I hugged Mikey so tight I don't even know how he was still breathing! I felt him kiss my head. Then we pulled apart. But our arms were still wrapped around each other. And I felt everyone staring at us. So I gave them that 'can I help you' look.

"SORRY!"

They all said turning away

Mikey and I had one last goodbye kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you babe!"

I said slowly walking away

"I'll miss you more baby!"

He said I walked into the terminal.

And just like that Mikey and I were separated for 2 days.

(Mikey's POV)

I sighed as Amaya's plane took off.

"You'll be fine bro."

Jason said patting my back

"I know."

I said

"Let's get going boys. Chris is going to be at the house in a half hour."

Layla said pulling us to the car

Chris was coming over and we were all going to do a ustream. I'm pretty excited about it because we don't do them as often as we should.

•5 hours later•

(Amaya's POV)

I grabbed my carry-on out of the top compartment and made my way off the plane. Right before I entered the airport there was my security team waiting for me. Two stood in front of me and two stood behind me.

"C'mon let's go!"

I shouted

We ran out and paparazzi we camped right outside if the gate. I hid my face because I just really didn't wanna deal with pictures right now. We finally made it to the car. My security guards had grabbed the rest of my luggage. And just like that we were off to the hotel. I looked out my window on the drive there. Miami is so beautiful! I just wish I has the time to enjoy it.

I have sound check today. Then tomorrow I have final rehearsal. Another sound check then the performance. Then the day after I have radio interviews and I fly home. No time for the beach. Or anything else. But I am really pumped to preform! It should be great to see all the fans.

(Mikey's POV)

We pulled into the driveway and Chris's car was parked out front. I'm guessing he just let himself in he knows where the key is.