09: Can't Get High Off One Puff.

(Amaya's POV)

I cried and eventually fell back asleep. I woke and looked at the clock.

9:00.

"Shit.Shit.Shit!"

I said jumping out of bed

I ran to my closet and I threw on black leggings, and my pink sweatshirt that said: Los Angeles you have my heart. I brushed my hair and didn't bother styling it. Quickly did my make up. And threw on my tan ugg boots. Grabbed my purse and phone and ran downstairs.

"I'm ready!"

I said grabbing an apple out of the kitchen

"Alright let's go then."

My aunt Isabel said

We got into the car and drove 5 minutes to the salon. I ran in quickly.

"Sorry I'm late Jo."

I said hugging her

"No problem take a seat."

She said patting her chair

"Are we doing the same color?"

She said running her fingers through my hair

"Yeah. But make the tips higher this time."

I said

"Okay follow me."

She said leading me over to the sinks

(Mikey's POV)

"Hi it's Amaya sorry I can't come to the phone right now. Leave a message and I'll call you back. Maybe. Kidding kidding! I'll call you love you bye!"

"Hey Amaya you said you'd call back ya know in the voicemail and this is like the 20th time I've called you and I really just want to explain, you don't have to call just text me and I'll tell you what happened please. Bye."

I wish she would just answer so that I could explain myself. I need to make it up to her somehow. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by my text tone.

A: I'll let u explain over text. But please stop filling up my voicemail box!

M:okay great thank you so much honestly it's not what it seems like!

A: idk even now what u got arrested for so let's start with that.

M: I got arrested on Illegal Marijuana charges.

A: omg!

M: okay just let me tell u all that happened so when I was walking home there were these guys smoking marijuana and they offered me some and I said no. But they pulled a gun on me. And said either you smoke or get smoked. So I smoked cuz I didn't wanna get shot! And I was high and then before ya know it I'm in the back of a cop car. But I'm a minor so I have court next month and I'm on probation for the next 3 months.

A: u shoulda just got shot it would've saved you a lot of trouble! But I probably would've done the same thing. But I still don't forgive you. I'm just being understanding.

M: but it wasn't my fault!

A: you can't that high off one puff! Don't ask how I know.

M: uh- I mean yeah but

A: but you liked the feeling didn't you! It made you feel calm.

M: yeah how'd u know?

A: because Ik u Mikey. Ik that you can be really stupid sometimes.

M: yeah I'm so sorry I put I u through that worry.

A: yeah I cried all morning! I have to go

M: okay bye.

A: bye

*end of text convo*

I sighed at least she doesn't hate me. She gets it but she's still upset? That makes no sense. But I'm not gonna say that it will just get her more mad.

•2 hours later•

(Amaya's POV)

"Okay miss Amaya you are done!"

Josephine said

"Thank you sooo much!"

I said hugging her

I walked over to the counter and paid. I looked out the window. And there were a bunch of paps. I don't wanna deal with that! I called my aunt and she told me she was on her way. I waited for a few minutes and saw her car pull up. I took a deep breath and stepped out side.

They were all snapping pictures and asking questions mostly about Mikey. I stopped and answered one reporter.

"Amaya how do you feel about Mikey's arrest?"

He screamed at me

"No comment."

I said into his recorder

"Are you guys still together?"

He screamed again

"Yeah we are."

I said while making my way into my aunts car.

I let out a big sigh of relief. Glad that craziness is over.

"I have to stop at the bank. Before we can go home."

My aunt said driving away

"Okay."

I said

We pulled Into the bank. And there was an Italian place next door.

"I'm gonna get food."

I said

Then I got out of the car and walked in.

"Hi welcome to Pasians how can I help you?"

"Hi can I have the Alfredo."

I said

"Yep I'll get it right away."

She said

I handed her money and she handed me the receipt and sat down in one of the booths. I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram. When I heard footsteps coming towards me I looked up and was shocked.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: sorry this ones cliffy to! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Incase you couldn't tell I'll be posting every Thursday.💜

-Hannah