28: Trouble In Paridise.

•few days later•

(Mikey's POV)

"I'll be there in 5 I have a surprise for all of you!"
Amaya said through text. I locked my phone and walked into the Living room.

"Amaya has a surprise for us."
I said sitting next to Jason.

"Aww yeah!"
Madison said dancing around while sitting.

"Hola Boys!"
Amaya said walking in the front door.

We all got up and walked over to her. I hugged and kissed her then she hugged Madison and Jason.

"So what is this 'suprise'?"
Jason asked.

"Oh yeah!"
She said taking the shopping bags off her wrist.

"For you. For you and for you!"
She said handing us each a bag.

We all just stared at the bags.

"Open it!!"
She screamed at us

So we sat back down on the couch and opened the bags. Which had shoe boxes in them. Jordan shoe boxes.

"Oh shit! These are dope!"
Madison said staring at the shoes

"Yeah thank you so much!"
Jason said hugging her.

"Thanks baby."
I said smiling.

"No Problem!"
She said

"Can I talk to you?"
She whispered in my ear. I put the shoes on the ground and nodded.

We walked to the hallway.

"Have you talked to Nick. It's been a week."
She asked

"No I haven't. I don't think I'm gonna."
I said

"Mikey! Please! I really think you should talk to him. Even if you two aren't as close as you used to be. You should go on hating each other!"
She begged.

"Ugh- I guess I could talk to him."
I said caving

She hugged me and I slightly hugged back. I don't really wanna talk to him. But I have to go over to there house anyway. Because I do wanna talk to Louis. I haven't really talked to him about the whole cheating thing. So I feel like I should.

Amaya's phone went off and she looked at it then back at me.

"I have to go."
She said

"Where?"
I asked back

"Studio. I'll call you later."
She said kissing me and running out of the house.

(Amaya's POV)

I wasn't actually going to the studio. I was planning a surprise for Mikey. Because we didn't do shit for his birthday a couple weeks ago. And I kind of feel bad so even though it's like 2 weeks ago I'm gonna do a little somthin somethin for him.

I rented a hot air ballon. To take us to a private beach tomorrow night. It's also the first date I've ever planned in my entire life! So I don't really know what I'm doing but I'm trying my best.

And I wanna make it like cute with a find the clues type of stuff. And the clues will be on the walk from his house to mine.

I know it's like cheesy, but I don't give. I wanna show that I CAN do things for him too.

I opened the door to my house and ran up to my room. And started typing up the clues so that I could print them out later. When I got an email from my publicist.

Who is basically the person who makes sure that you maintain your image. And aren't being stupid and making yourself look bad.

I stopped typing and opened up the email. It read

Amaya, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

And there was a link to a gossip website. I opened it and there was a stupid article about me and Mikey and how we broke up and got back together.

"Trouble in paradise:

After multiple paparazzi witnessed the screaming argument between the two celebrities. At Mikey's home word broke that they did get back together. And everyone is wondering how. And what they were actually arguing about. We'll we got to the bottom of it when on of the paparazzi came to us with the whole argument on video."

I read off the computer screen. Then there was a video under that. I just laughed. No one was even around that early in the morning. I clicked the play button and plugged my headphones in.

But it was-

The whole fight on tape. Shit! If our parents see this they're gonna kill us! It was out there for the whole public to see.

I instantly forwarded the email to Mikey. Oh god why do people care what I do?! Is not there personal life it's mine and people don't get that! Besides that's in the past. It's over!

Uh whatever I'm just gonna go back to planning this date. Because that's all that matters. I'm not gonna the fans and the people of the world get to me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••