12: Accident.

(Amaya's POV)

•the next day•

"5 minutes everyone!"

Mark shouted

My make up artist put on more pink lipstick. And fixed my mascara. As my hair stylist made sure every curl was perfect.

"Okay you're good."

They both told me.

I hopped out of the chair and slipped on my heels.

"Group prayer hurry!"

Mark once again yelled

We all got in a circle and joined hands.

"God please bless of of these amazing people to kill it on stage tonight, we thank you for the opportunities that have come our way and appreciate everything you've don't for us. Amen."

Mark said

"Amen!"

We all agreed

Then I took a deep breath. My dancers ran out onstage and I heard the crowd. They were loud! I put my earpiece in and grabbed a mic. Then ran out onto the stage.

"MIAMI!!"

I shouted into the mic.

(Mikey's POV)

I rolled over in by bed toward the trash can. And felt something coming on the me. I grabbed the trash. And puked in it.

"Uuuhhh!"

I groaned as I set the trash down.

I woke up this morning so sick it's not even funny. Puking non stop like what the hell is wrong with me.

"Here take this it should help the puking."

Layla said running in with a purple medicine

I drank it. Hopefully I don't just puke it out.

"Do you need anything else?"

"Water."

I said

"Okay I will bring that right away."

She said grabbing the medicine and walking back out of my room.

I checked my Instagram. And everyone was posting videos of Amaya's concert. She looked like she was doing great.

"Here ya go."

Layla said putting down a glass of water

"Thanks mom."

I joked

"Get better okay?"

She said rubbing my head

"I'll try!"

I said

(Amaya's POV)

•after concert•

I hopped into the shiney black car. And we headed back to the hotel. The concert was amazing. The crowd was just wow so much energy! It was awesome to preform. Now all that's left is a few radio interviews and then I fly home! Yay!!

We were stuck in traffic! Finally the light turned green. My driver was really slow! So we went like 15mph. That's it! When we drove through the intersection. I noticed a car barreling from the section were the light was red. Was he going to stop? He had to. WRONG! He was coming right at my side of the car.

"OH MY GOSH!"

I screamed before everything went black.

(Mikey's POV)