20: Confessions.

•5 days later•

(Mikey's POV)

I've been working on the video for 5 days! Today is Thursday. And Saturday is-

Was Amaya and I's 2 month anniversary. I've told all the boyz about my plan. And that if they told her a word I'd kill them! Amaya still hangs out with them a lot. She even hangs out with Madison and Jason. Just not at are house. If I were her I wouldn't wanna see me either!

(Amaya's POV)

I was getting ready to go to sleep. When I got a text from Madison:

You, Me And Jason. Saturday Night 6:30!

I replied "ooookkkaaayy??"

I honestly didn't wanna do anything this Saturday! Because Saturday is March 4th. Mine and Mikey's would be 2 month.

But it's not. I'm not as upset. I just miss him a lot. I miss the little things he would say to me. Like that I looked beautiful, and that I was amazing or perfect. Sometimes I just wanna text him! But I can't it's a good thing that I deleted his number. Because I probably would've of texted or called him by now.

I even wrote a song about him. But it's more of a break up song. Not an I miss you song.

It's called anymore. And I'm recording it tomorrow and I'm very excited about it! The lyrics are pretty intense like part of the chorus:

"Cuz all you did was break me down

Hurt my soul

Show me what I didn't need anymore"

I should get some sleep. It's 3:30am! I hopped in bed. And felt something in my pillow. I felt around and finally found what it was.

I grabbed it and pulled It out.

It was photo booth pictures of me and Mikey. From the Carnival. I looked at them. Damn I miss him. I was going to throw it out. But I didn't at the last second. I set it on my nightstand and went to sleep.

•the next morning•

I woke up and checked the time. 12:30. I slept a long time. I had to be at the studio in an hour. I threw on my sunflower dress and did my hair and make up. I put on my white converse.

And waited outside for Mark to pick me up.

(Nick's POV)

Honestly when I found out Amaya and Mikey broke up I was happy. She deserves better. And she told me some of the shit he said to her.

But of course Mikey doesn't know how to let the girl live her life. And has to try and win her over. But I didn't want that to happen. I have to talk to her before he does tomorrow. I pulled my phone out and texted her.

N: wyd?

A: at the Studio

N: oh u wanna come over after?

A: yeah I'll be there probably around 6 or 7

N: k c ya then

I wanted to tell her how I've been feeling this whole time. I'm almost positive that she'd choose me over Mikey. She needs to give him up.

•7:00 pm•

(Amaya's POV)

I was in the car and was in my way to the boyz house. I texted Nick:

On my way b there in 5!

He replied

K c u then.

Mark dropped me off there. And I said

"Thanks Mark! See ya later!"

I hopped out of the car and rang the doorbell.

"Hey!"

Nick said answering the door

I hugged him and went inside.

"Where's everyone else?"

I asked noticing no one was in the living room or the kitchen

"They're out."

Nick said

"You wanna go in the yard?"

He asked pointing to the door.

"Sure!"

I said walking out side

I laid down in the grass and Nick laid next to me. He's been acting really strange these past couple days.

We talked and watched the sunset.

"Mikey still talks about you all the time."

Nick said looking at me.

"He does?"

I asked looking back at him

"Yeah he's gonna try and won you back. But you have to stay strong."

Nick told me.

I thought about what I would do if he did try and win me back.

"If he did, I may say yes."

I said

"WHAT? Amaya do you know what he said to you, he was a big jerk!"

Nick said

"He's your like Bestfriend. Why are you talking so bad about him. It's not like I hate him!"

I explained to Nick

"I know but I'm trying to be there for you. Because I like you. As more then a friend. I wanna be with you."

Nick said

I was in complete shock. But I didn't wanna be rude and say that I loved him the way that I love Vinny. As a brother.

"Oh Nick that's nice of you to say. . ."

I said sitting up.

Then he started leaning towards me. I didn't really know what to do. So I just stood up.

"But I'm still in love with Mikey. I'm sorry"

I said walking away.

Did that really just happen? Nick really now everything is gonna be awkward and I can't take it. I immediately went home and thought about what Nick had said. He said Mikey IS gonna try and win you back. I hope he does! But I also

Don't wanna give in so easy.

Oh My Gosh Amaya shut up! You don't even know if he still cares about you! The last thing he said to you was "you waste my time!" That doesn't exactly say love. But I'm new to this. I'm only 13! I've never been in love. I mean yeah I have ex boyfriends but I never really loved any of them.

I've only been in love with one boy. And his name is

•Michael•Elio•Fusco•

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: oo damn Amaya's gettin emotional! And she's not into Nick! Hope y'all liked this chapter! Next one is gonna be good too! (Late) MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELIES💞✌️.