06: Announcement.

(Mikey's POV)

I woke up this morning as a whole new person it felt like. I haven't had a girlfriend in a while. I guess I just have to get used to the feeling. I walked into the kitchen and everyone else was already up.

"Morning everyone."

I said grabbing cereal

"Morning Mr. Jasmin"

Jason said laughing at his own joke

"Hahah."

I said

"No but for real congrats!"

Jason's said patting my back

"Thanks."

I said

"So are you guys going to announce it?"

Madison asked

"Um I mean we'll have to eventually."

I said

"You guys should take a picture kissing and post it with no cation"

Jason said

"That's a really good idea I think we'll do that."

I said eating my cereal.

I finished it then went back into my room and grabbed my phone. And texted Amaya about the whole idea. Then walked back into the living room.

"Sounds good I'll send u the Disney land pic."

She replied

"Okay"

I said

She sent it to me

"We'll post is in an hour okay?"

I sent

"Okay."

She said

She had rehearsal all day today. Because she's preforming in Miami in a week. So I couldn't talk to her much. Which sucks.

(Amaya's POV)

"Alright stretches everyone!"

Jen yelled out

We all sat on the ground and touched our toes. I looked at the clock. 5 minutes until I had to post the picture. I wasn't nervous about how my fans would react. It's the To Be Oners reactions I'm scared about. Some of them aren't the sweetest people.

"Okay let's do this first song!"

Jen yelled

We all took are places and did the routine. But I wasn't focused on that. I was just scared, scared to be eaten alive by To Be One fans. Once we did the first song.

5 minutes had past.

"I have to go to the bathroom."

I said

So we all took a break I grabbed my phone and ran into the bathroom. I grabbed the picture and didn't caption it. And hit the word post. That's it. There's no way for me to make that picture disappear. Mikey and I just announced It to the world that were together.

I slid my phone in the pocket on my sweatpants then walked out of the bathroom.

•8:00 pm•

I was on my way home when my phone started ringing.

Call From: Mikey💕

(A for Amaya M for Mikey)

A: hello