19: Memories.

(Mikey's POV)

I was on my phone looking through old pictures of Me and Amaya. And I replayed the conversation that we had this morning. And remembered what she had said to me.

"I love you to Mikey, I love you to the moon and back"

I love you to the moon and back.

I made that my bio.

I Love You
To The Moon And Back🌌.

I did still love her a lot. I need her. But I can't have her.

(Madison's POV)

"Okay so it looks like Amaya was at the Boyz house last night."
I said looking at Amaya's Instagram

"You wanna go over there?"
Jason asked looking up from his computer

"Yeah let's go."
I said getting up

We just walked over there.

It was only 10 min.

Once we got there Jason knocked and rang the door bell.

"Oh uh hey guys!"
Vinny said answering

"Hey Vin can we come in?"
I asked

"Sure."
He said opening up the door.

"Can you get the rest of the boys down here we need to talk to them about something important. It's about Mikey."
Jason said sitting in the couch.

"Sure I'll get them."
Vinny said walking away
I sat next to Jason

And all the boys walked
In and sat down.

"What's so important?"
Julian asked

"So this morning Amaya and Mikey broke up."
I said

Everyone gasped except Louis and Vinny.

"And we know that she was here last night, and we wanted to know if you guys knew anything."
Jason added.

"Nope. Sorry"
Julian said

"I can't help ya bros."
Nick said

"I know what happened!"
Louis and Vinny said at the same time

Then they looked at each other.

"You know?"
Louis asked Vinny.

And Vinny nodded his head yes.

"We'll what happened!?"
Jason screamed

"Okay, it was like 11 and she came up to my room. Amaya and Mikey were arguing on the phone earlier yesterday. Because she like forgot about there day because she was hanging out with me and Nick. Anyway so she was mad at him when she was in my room. And we made out."
Louis explained

Vinny just nodded in agreement.

Wow! I can't believe Amaya did that! But that can't be a that happened. Mikey would be more angry then sad.

"Okay thanks guys."
Jason said as we got up.

"I hope they get back together!"
Vinny said

"Yeah me too."
Louis agreed.

I hope they do too. They were perfect together.

(Jason's POV)

"Let's go to Amaya's."
I said while we walked out.

Madison agreed. As we walked to her house.

It's weird Amaya doesn't seem like the cheating type. She seemed in love with Mikey. Mikey just seems broken now. Like he got shot.

Madison knocked on Amaya's door and she answered.

"Uh hey guys."
She said sniffling.

She looked worse then Mikey. Her eyes were bright red. And her face was filled with dry tears.

"Can we talk to you?"
Madison asked

"Sure-"
She said letting us in.

We walked to the living room. Amaya was the only one home. So we didn't have to go to her room.

"What's up?"
She asked in a weak shaky voice.

"Um we'll we heard about you and Mikey. And we wanted to know what happened. He won't even like talk or move really."
I explained

"And we already know what happened ya know yesterday with Louis."
Madison added

"Okay so I didn't sleep at all last night. And I called Mikey at like 6. And asked if I could go over and talk to him and ya know tell him what happened."

And she finished her story. Now it all made sense. Mikey was mad and got a case of word vomit.

I know that they're gonna get back together. They love each other to me.

"It's like I still wanna be with him. But I've been a horrible girlfriend to him."
Amaya said breaking the silence.

(Mikey's POV)

"I gave you everything back
Everything I had to give"

Nothing like us played from my phone. It hasn't even been a full day. And I miss Amaya like we haven't seen each other in a year. I gotta think of a plan to get her back. I thought and thought and thought. Then it came to me.

What's the one thing that we still have together?

Memories!

I'm going to make a video with all of our memories on it. When we were in public someone recorded our every move. I opened iMovie and YouTube on my computer. And I searched for when me and her first met at her concert.