Chapter Five.

"Hey Paulie! Open up!" Mahogany said as she pounded on the back door. The fire exit opened up and 'Paulie' stepped out.

"Mahogany always a pleasure." He said sarcastically. He looked at her then at me. He raised one of his eyebrows and looked at me curiously. "Who's this?"

"Charlotte." She began. "She needs food." She rambled as we stepped beside Paulie and she pulled me to catering. She opened the curtain and nobody was sat there. "Go and help yourself." She smiled.

We walked over and I picked up a piece of flapjack. "Thanks Mahogany." I said. She shrugged it off.

"Hey, we should hang out sometime." Mahogany said, a grin beginning to appear on her face. I started eating my flapjack and she handed me her phone to type my number in. I put my flapjack on the table as I typed it in under the name 'Boss Ass Bitch'. I handed it back to her and she laughed.

"I should get to my friends, there probably already in." I shrugged.

"Your coming to the panel?" She said raising her eyebrows. "Are you a fan?"

I scoffed and shook my head. "Nope. Not a fan. My friends forced me to come to Miami to meet these guys." I laughed. "Wait are you apart of Magcon?" I asked.

Mahogany nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm the DJ."

"Awh, that's so cool." I said. "Least there's one reason to like Magcon now." I laughed. Mahogany grinned as we walked past Paulie and through the back door.

"It was so nice meeting you Charlotte." She voiced, pulling me in for a hug. "See you around."

"Bye." I waved as I walked around the building and towards the main entrance.

Strangely, there was no line so I walked straight through the doors and towards the main hall that had a poster of the Magcon group on. I didn't even bother looking. I walked in and saw Tori turn around at the same time. Tori, Amy, Paige and Danielle was sat right at the back. They all moved down one seat and I took the aisle seat. I said a thank you and Tori smiled. "Where have you been?"

"The food in the restaraunt was furry and had mold growing on the top of it. This girl stood next to me took me around the back of this building and I had a flapjack." I grinned.

Amy snapped her head in my direction. "You went backstage?" She squealed.

"Uh, yeah?" I shrugged. Her mouth fell open in shock and I frowned at her.

"Wait!" Paige called. "What was the girl called that took you backstage?" She asked.

"Mahogany." I shrugged again.

"YOU MET MAHOGANY!?" Danielle screamed and pretty much every girl in the room turned around and looked at me. I gave Danielle a death glare before motioning to all the girls to turn around. They did as I gestured, well the majority of them. There was still a few desperate fans looking at me so I flipped the bird at them and they turned around in disgust.

I smiled to myself in pride. "Yes, I met Mahogany. Yes, I know she's in Magcon. Yes, she's kind." I said before they could say anything else. "What time is this starting? Wasn't it meant to start like 20 minutes ago?"

"One of the boys were late." Amy, Danielle and Paige laughed. I rolled my eyes and so did Tori.

"What was so funny?" I mimed to Tori.

She shrugged and mimed back. "They're crazy."

I smiled and so did Tori. I glanced back at Amy and the other two. They were obssessing over who they're 'faves' are. I shook my head and sat back in my seat. Tori nudged me as someone came out from the back, probably to introduce them all.