Chapter Thirteen.

"So, I'll see you later. At the show?" Carter asked as I stood in the doorway with Tori. Mahogany was stood out in the hallway on her phone, she couldn't find her room key so she was going to stay the night in Tori's hotel room.

"Yeah." I smiled. He nodded and looked behind him to see if any of the boys were there before leaning forward and kissing my cheek. I began to redden and my heart began beating fast. "See you later." I waved.

"Bye." He winked and closed the door. I turned around and saw Tori with her eyes literally popping out of her head and Mahogany with her mouth side open. I blushed and Mahogany put the phone down as Tori began to squeal.

"So you're officially together now?" She shrieked. I nodded. "Oh my god! I knew this was going to happen!"

"Oh hush. It'll be you next." I laughed. "With Matt." I made kissy faces at her and she shut up and began to blush.

"You guys are so adorable." Mahogany laughed. I laughed as well as we approached the elevator. We got in and went down a floor so we was on Tori's hotel room floor. My phone began to ring and I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it as we came to the hotel room. Tori fiddled with the key before eventually unlocking it. They both walked over to the beds and began watching... Pretty Little Liars. Shocker.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Charlotte!" Ben yelled.

"Yes Benjamin?"

"Why did you leave Tenille to take your groceries back to the house?"

I scrunched up my nose and closed my eyes. "Crap. I forgot." I murmured under my breath.

Ben sighed deeply down the phone. "Sorry. I'm just stressed about work."

"No it's okay, I understand." I shrugged. "I should have been more responsible."

"Thanks, Lottie." He said.

"I'll leave in a few minutes to go back to the house." I said into the phone. Tori and Mahogany's heads snapped up over here. I looked over at them and shrugged.

"Thanks." He said, I could tell he had some type of smile on his face.

"No problem." I began. "Oh and Ben?"

"Yeah?"

"Is Harper your child?" I questioned, wondering whether or not Harper was from a previous relationship.

"Yes, Harper is my child." He said, I could instantly tell he was grinning just by the tone of voice.

"Awh. Cute." I smiled.

"Well I've got to go, Lottie. See you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

"Bye." He mumbled before the line went dead. I put the phone down and glanced over at Tori and Mahogany who were still looking at me.

"I need to go back to Ben's." I said, pouting.

"Who's Ben?" Mahogany asked.

"Cousin." I answered and shrugged quickly.

Tori stood up from the bed. "What about the show?" She asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"You can't miss the show, babe. It's going to be epic plus Carter wanted to see you." Mahogany stood up and wiggled her eyebrows at me. My phone began to ring again and it was an unknown number. I gestured to the girls one minute before answering.