Chapter One.

"Charlotte! C'mon!" Amy bellowed from the bottom of the stairs. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my denim backpack. I slung it over my shoulder and sorted my dark brown hair out. I checked my makeup before exiting my bedroom and heading downstairs.

"About time." Tori winked as she walked out of the kitchen, her arms filled with food. Junk food. I laughed as I slipped my black converse on and headed out the door. I closed and locked the front door behind me before slipping the key into my bag.

Tori stood next to me and nudged me. "You thinks she's excited?" She nodded over in the direction of the car where Amy was seated in the back, practically hyperventilating. I laughed.

"Nope." I shook my head and put the last few bags into the trunk of the car. Tori and myself got in the front of the car, I was obviously the one driving even though I am the youngest, I am the first to pass my drivers test.

Amy is the oldest and Tori is the middle child. No, we're not sisters. We're friends. Best friends. We grew up together ever since I moved from Dublin when I was four. Amy was six and Tori was five. Ever since that day, we clicked and never left each other's side. We were inseparable.

"Right. Does everybody have everything? Nobody needs to use the toilet?" Tori asks looking at us. I shake my head as does Amy.

"Can we just drive?" Amy snaps, aggravated.

"No 'we' can't. I can. You hit the old woman on the drivers assault course three times in a row!" I exclaim.

"It was a mistake!" She sucks her teeth and folds her arms. We all begin laughing and I start the car. We all roll our windows down. I carefully back out if the driveway, being careful not to hit the mailbox. I turned the car around and we headed off of my road and onto the main road, leading to the motorway.

"Roadtrip!" Amy shouts at the top of her lungs. We laugh and just start chatting about random stuff.

"Oh my god!" Amy squeals after a few moments of silence. She squeals again and again before we finally ask her what's up.

"What?" I ask, glancing at her through the rearview mirror. Her head was down and she was staring directly at her phone.

"Cameron, Nash and Aaron are all at the airport and are going to board their plane to Miami." She squealed again when she stopped talking.

"Amy, babe. Can you not squeal every two seconds, please?" I asked, concentrating on the road.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

Tori flicked through the pages of her magazine. "Oh my god, did you see Jack and Jacks new vine last night. It was so hilarious."

"Oh, the nerds one! That is so funny. JJ looks so cute as a nerd!" Amy smiles.

"Yeah but JG looks hot as a nerd." Tori said, turning around to face Amy. They began talking and gossiping about different things to do with Magcon and the boys. I honestly had no idea what thy were talking about whatsoever. It's safe to say, I'm not the biggest Magcon fan. Well I wouldn't even classify myself as a fan. I don't know half of their names. I've only seen a few of their videos but from what I have seen, they are decent, funny guys. I have no idea who's who. I wouldn't be able to put names to faces. I don't know why not when Amy has their faces plastered all over her walls. The only ones I recognise are Cameron and Matt just because Cameron is Amy's favourite and Matt is Tori's favourite even though Tori says she loves them all equally, she has a soft spot for Matt. Amy? She's all about Cameron. I wouldn't even call her a Magcon fan, just a Cameron fan.

"Hey, can we stop at a gas station?" Tori asked, looking over at me.

"Why?" I frowned as I switched into the third lane.