Chapter Fifteen.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I quickly hit it and unfortunately, I happened to press the answer button. I groaned and raised it to my ear. "Hello?" I groaned again as I propped myself up on my elbows.

"I'm heeeeere!" Ben sang down the phone. I moved the phone away from my ear. It was way too loud in the morning. I placed it back against my ear when it sounded like he had shut up. I looked at the side of me and saw Mahogany asleep in Amy's old bed and I looked at the other side and saw Tori still asleep as well. I got myself out of bed and walked over to the bathroom so I didn't wake them.

"That's great." I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"I literally just landed so I'll be back at my house in about half an hour or so. Depending on what the traffic is like, of course."

"Yeah." I said. "Uh-huh."

"Well I'm just making my way over to baggage claim, I'll see you soon!" He sang again. I groaned and moved the phone away from my ear again.

"See you soon, Ben." I smiled even though he couldn't see me. I'm really looking forward to seeing him again. It feels like it's been ages since the last time I saw him. Actually, it has been ages. I put the phone down and placed it on the side. I grabbed the clothes I had on the other day and placed them on. I folded the clothes Tori had allowed me to wear and placed them on the bottom of my bed. I grabbed my phone and all my belongings before exiting the hotel room.

I paced over to the elevator and took it down to the lobby. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 8:57 AM. I walked out of the elevator and saw a few familiar faces in the lobby. I kept my head down and attempted to walk past them without them seeing me. "Charlie!" One of them yelled.

I spun around and saw Aaron, Carter, Cameron and Matt all smiling like idiots. "Hey..." I trailed off. They all walked over to me and gave me hugs.

"Where did you go yesterday?" Cameron asked, mid-hug. Matt gave me a hug afterwards and I folded my arms and looked at them.

"I was tired so I just went to bed." I shrugged before scratching my neck.

"So..." Carter began and looked me up and down. "Where are you going?" He questioned.

"I'm...er..." I stuttered as I saw Mahogany, Jack Gilinsky, Taylor and Nash exit the elevator. "I need to leave." I said quickly.

"We can see that." Matt laughed. "We just asked where it was you were going." He chuckled.

"My cousins house." I shrugged. I glanced back over to the others who had spotted us and was making their way over. "Bye." I said quickly and turned away.

Someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. It was Carter. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No. No." I reassured him and forced a smile. "Nothing's wrong." I looked back up and saw that they were almost here. I sighed in defeat and stayed still.

"Hey." Mahogany chirped as she hugged all of us. "I left Tori asleep. Bless she's so tired." Mahogany told me as she hugged me. As we pulled apart, I realised she was still wearing her pyjamas. She's cray cray.

"Hey." Jack, Taylor and Nash said in unison. Taylor glanced over at me. Carter tensed and placed his arm around my shoulder. Taylor then kept his head down and placed his hands into his pockets.

"Oh! I forgot to ask last night." I said, remembering what had happened yesterday. "How's Shawn doing?" I asked.

Jack shook his head. "Not good." My eyes widened and I waited for him to continue. "He ended up hitting his head on the side of the frame of the bed and it cut his head so he had to have stitches. Not much but still." He paused and shrugged. "It was quite badly bruised and slightly swollen." He said sympathetically.