Chapter Nine.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. {A/N: even brighter than the moon, moon, moon. (#KatyP)}

Sorry. That's just my heart beating unimaginably loud. My heart fluttered and my cheeks reddened. I wanted to squeal so badly and I had no reason why. I felt like jumping up and down but I didn't. I bottled it up inside and climbed into bed before drifting off to sleep.

"Wake up!" Tori shook my arm and made me wake up. I stretched and squealed. I yawned widely.

"What time is it?" I ask, sitting up slightly. My eyes felt so heavy like I was going to fall back to sleep any second now. I rubbed my eyes and looked at Tori.

She looked at the time on her phone. "It's 10:30. Magcon starts at 11." She yawns. I nodded and climbed out of bed. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out my outfit for the day. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair too. I decided to plait my hair in a fishtail braid. (Picture on the side/If your on the app highlight the link and click 'define' then 'search web'.)

(LINK:

http://mediacacheak0.pinimg.com/236x/d7/65/e4/d765e4bde07394920d25ded928f91e89.jpg)

- I wore a white bralette with a coral/orange high-waisted skit and a crochet cardigan. I also wore my black gladiator sandals. My makeup was slightly more dramatic today. I had a warm, bold smokey eye and a nude lipstick on.

"You ready to go down?" Tori asked whilst I packed my makeup away. I nodded and grabbed my phone from the side table. She grabbed a room key and we walked out of the room. We went down stairs in the elevator and saw a few girls stood in the lobby waiting for the boys.

When a few girls spotted me they pointed and started talking about me. "Why are we down here now?" I asked.

"Because we got VIP for today." Tori shrugged. I nodded as we exited the doors and walked across to the other building. Thank Jesus, there was no queue today. We walked in and all the girls were stood and chatting amongst themselves. As we entered, every pair of eyes in the room shot towards me and I don't know why but I felt claustrophobic. Everyone must have stayed, frozen for like 5 minutes at least. There was a maximum of 20 or 30 girls in the same room as us. Tori glared at the girls and they looked away. I watched as the boys walked out of the door and spread around the room.

"Let's go see Matt and Taylor." Tori grinned. I agreed and we began walking over to them. We sat down on the table next to them and we began talking about different things. "How long are you in Miami for?" Tori asked.

"We're here for the rest of this week and Monday and Tuesday then we fly to Michigan." Matt answers. A few girls came running over and pushed Tori and myself out of the way. One of the girls sat on the table in between Taylor and I almost fell off of the table. Taylor grabbed my arm so I didn't fall. I smiled and thanked him.

"Oh my god! Chayler is real!" One girl screamed and ran away. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I looked around the room and saw Nash gesturing for me to go over to him. I said goodbye to Matt, Taylor and Tori and made my way over to him.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I thought you weren't going to be seen together with Taylor?" Nash questioned, whispering.

I looked up at him then back at Taylor who was staring in this direction. "In all honesty, I don't see why I have to not bee seem with Taylor just over some Chayler shit." I said, raising my eyebrows.

"If you really don't care then that's fine, Charlie. The thing is, maybe other people care." He widened his eyes. I frowned and he subtly nodded his head to the opposite side of the room. I quickly glanced and saw Carter looking over before looking away sheepishly. I turned back around and faced Nash.