Chapter Eighteen.

Tori knocked on the door and waited. A few moments later, the door opened and a shirtless Matt appeared. She beamed and his pissed-off expression changed as soon as he saw her. He enveloped her in a hug and I retched jokingly. They sent me a couple of glares and I laughed at there faces. "Get a room. I'm going to vomit." I said, rubbing my stomach and walking past them.

Carter was laid on his bed and I jumped down next to him. It took him by surprise and he couldn't tell who it was because he had his back to me. "Hey honey boo boo." I said in a Texan accent. He laughed and turned to face me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You're meant to be packing, Carter." I said, quietly reminding him.

He sighed. "I know. I don't want to go!" He whined. He pouted and looked at me in the eyes. He switched the TV off and smiled at me. "I was thinking...." He paused and grabbed my hands, interlocking our fingers. "We could go to the beach?" He said but it can out more like a question.

"Yeah. Sounds good." I smiled. "What time do you leave?" I asked. It was hard to ask that question because I didn't want to believe that the guys were actually leaving. They were all like my brothers or best friends. Or even more like.... MEGA BEST FRIENDS.

No but in all honesty, I really have grown to love all of them. Some a little bit more than others. *cough* Cartahhhhh. *cough*

"We leave at 9 tonight and it is currently half 5." He said, looking down at his watch. "We have around 3 and a half hours left in Miami." He shrugged and pouted. I laughed at his expression and pulled out of his grasp. As I stood up he reached for my waist to drag me back down but I avoided it.

"We need to be going to the beach then, Cartahhh." I told him in his mothers voice. We spent the entire day yesterday just watching his vines and his mother was literally so cute. I spent the whole night last night just talking in his moms voice and he was getting real tired of it.

He chuckled and stood up from the bed. "Let's go Charlayyy." He replied back to me in the same voice. I giggled and he ran around and hugged me from behind. He picked me up off the ground and I squealed. He carried me over to the door and opened it up. He set me down and as we took a step forward, I walked into something. I looked up and saw Jack, Cameron and Shawn there.

Shawn bit his lip and Jack looked at me in I think it was annoyance? Have I done something wrong?

Carter took my hand and I stole a glance at his face. He was giving a pissed off expression to the boys and I had no idea why. I looked back at Jack and Shawn as Cameron spoke up. Cameron looked equally as pissed and had his hands on his hips. "I know what you've done." He said.

I felt Carters grip on my hand tighten. His jaw tensed and his teeth was clenched. "What do you mean?" He asked unknowingly through gritted teeth.

"Cut the crap, Carter. You know exactly what we're talking about. That little thing...you know the thing you discussed with Taylor?" Jack snapped, taking me by surprise. I've never seen Jack like this before. Carter released my hand and took a step forward.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He replied simply, with a shrug. Cameron and Jack scoffed where as Shawn stood slightly sheepishly to the side. I slithered my way out of the door and stood beside Shawn. "Do you know what's happening?" I whispered to him.

He hesitated. "Well let me jog you're memory!" Cameron yelled. "The other night you gu-" I heard no more of that argument because the next thing I know, I was being dragged towards the lift at I don't know. 100 mph?! The doors flung open and I was finally released from the grasp.

I saw it was Shawn and I raised my eyebrows. "What the hell?!!" I shouted. He shrugged and smiled sympathetically. "What did you do that for?" I asked, adjusting my jacket. He shrugged again and I sighed. He chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh along. He had the cutest laugh ever.