Chapter Six.

We both looked up and saw Carter stood there with his hands in his back pockets. Tori looked at me and stood up from the bench. "I'm going to go in." She said pointing over to the door. She stood up and went inside.

Carter sat down next to me. "Sorry I didn't tell you." He bit his lip again and turned to face me.

"No problem." I laughed and shrugged it off. "Why didn't you tell me, though?" I questioned, curiously.

"Well. It never came up. I mean, you did mention the meet and greet but I never felt like I had to tell you." He began. "It may sound cheesy but it felt different when I'm around you. Like you obviously didn't know about me being in Magcon so what's the point in mentioning it?"

"Good point." I smiled. "I suppose I should be going back in there. You should too. You have fans in there. God, I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity. Did I just say that out loud? Oh god, I'm rambling on." I chattered. I stopped and looked back at Carter who was laughing.

"Yeah we should go back in there. Stay behind after and we'll hang out." He beamed. I nodded. "Fetch your friends too."

I shook my head. "I'll just fetch Tori. Amy would probably just scream in your face if she saw any of you." He laughed again. "Well, see you later." I said stepping away towards the doors.

"Bye." He said before jogging around to the back of the building. I walked back into the main hall and took my seat. A few moments later, Carter came from behind the curtain with a bottle of water in his hand. He looked at me before sitting back down.

"Right, the last few questions please before the meet and greet in the other room." The same man from earlier announced as he pointed to a door on the side of the room. Three more girls went up to microphone. One asked if any of the boys were dating anyone. They all answered with "No comment." which made the girls all groan. The second girl asked if she could marry Cameron. He said yes, much to the dismay of Amy and several obssessive fangirls. The last girl asked if Nash would sign her boobs. The boys laughed but I was kind of disturbed because she was actually being dead serious.

"Can everyone please make their ways into the other room, please?" The man asked once everybody had finished asking their questions. The Magcon crew stood up from the panel and exited out of the curtain and went into the other room. Everybody stood up and suprisingly didn't push into the other room. They was polite and took their time getting into the other room.

When we were in the other room, the queue was huge. Fortunately, we was actually quite close to the front. Amy, Paige and Danielle went off to the front where all the other extreme fangirls were. Myself and Tori had decided to have our photos took together. I watched as Amy had her photo with Cameron Dallas. She screamed in his face and began balling her eyes out. I creased my forehead as she screamed again. He looked scared and hugged her. She wiped her nose and got a picture took with him. At the last moment, he kissed her cheek and for like the millionth time today, she almost fainted. I rolled my eyes as we continued moving forward.

This is the order of the boys: Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Aaron, Taylor, Jack & Jack, Shawn, Carter. Mahogany was stood with Aaron.

"Hey." Cameron beamed as we walked over to him. "Your the first pair of girls that aren't crying. Thank god." He whispered and laughed afterwards. We turned to face the camera and we all smiled. He put his arms around us and grinned, cheesily. (Is that a word? o.O) "It was nice meeting you." He said.

"Wait can we have a selfie, please?" Tori asked. He nodded eagerly and we all pulled funny faces on it. "Thank you." We said in unison before moving over to Nash.

"Hey girls." He waved. We greeted him back. "Thank you for coming today." He said. We faced the camera and Nash did pretty much the same as Cameron did. He put his arms around us and we also had a funny face selfie too. "See you later." Nash waved goodbye and we went to the other booth where Hayes was stood.