32 : Antihypertensive

Antihypertensive

If only I have that drug which lowers my blood pressure, I would take it in an instant.

If only I have that analgesic that would alleviate the pain that I am feeling right now then I would take it in a blink of an eye and I'll do it. I'll do it intravenously.

I'l do it and not feel the pain anymore.

Oh god! I never thought I would feel this devastated just because of a freakin' heartbreak. Damn it! Until now, I haven't even moved on. Kahit konti lang sana. I'm good with just a little deduction to this freakin' heartbreak.

I took out my phone then called Shey. Shey answered her phone on the third ring

" Why the sudden call Jerry" Shey said.

" Let's go out. I need a break. I want a drink. Gosh, I just need to be wasted" I combed my hair before biting my lips.

" Okay I'm in. Kelly's on her way. We'll meet you at station 6. Same bar. Same time. Same table. And please, don't tell me you're really going to get wasted tonight." Shey told me afterwards. My friend cares. But I really wanted it now.

O please, Jerry. He's just another guy you met. He'a the guy you flirt with. But damn it! I haven't just flirted with him, I had sex with him.

I went inside my car and drove fast going to the bar. I can't wait to get wasted.

Nakita ko sina Shey at Kelly na nakaupo sa dating table na inuupuan namin. They were both having good night. And it looks like I'm the only one having heart ache problems here. And I hate it. Parang noon lang, ako ang walang problema kung tungkol lang sa pag-ibig ang usapan. But tonight, It seems that I am going to be on hot seat.

" I need a fruit cocktail and a shot of vodka" Wika ko sabay lapag ng susi ko sa mesa.

"Okay" Kelly muttered before ordering some for me.

" Damn it! I hate that man. I hate him up until his slightest DNA. I hate his looks. I hate his guts. I hate his smiles. I hate his sweet alluring words. I hate his embrace. I hate his kisses. Damn it! I hate him. I hate him a lot!" Nagdadrama na ako sa harap ng mga kaibigan ko ngunit wala akong natanggap sa kanila kundi ang malakas na tawa ni Shey at ang malawak na ngiti ni Kelly.

" What!" I almost begged.

" You are damn in love with him, Jerry. We know you. You wouldn't act like this if you don't. And in case you don't know, this is the first time you acted this way" Kelly muttered before drinking her own shot of vodka.

" Well, I'm not! He's just another random guy I need to get over with. Just one night. Just one freakin' night more and I'm done" Shey suddenly laughed at what I've said.

" You call your husband another random guy now? Seriously Jerry? You seem so drunk when in fact you're perfectly not." Shey instantly looked at me.

"Listen up Jerry. That man you're crying for is no other than the man you married. Your husband. It's Alexander Montero, Jerry. You married a billionaire. And you married a billionaire who threatens us every minute today because we won't tell him what is wrong with his wife. He is flying back to Italy tonight, Jerry. I bet he boarded the plane already and yet you're here. You are actually here drinking up yourself with a lot of nasty vodkas just to forget a single hearbreak you only assumed yourself." Panenermon sa akin ni Shey.

" What! Who's your friend here Shey. Is it me or Alexander!" My god! It freakin' looks like I am the bad person now.

I straightly drank mine.