Undercover dance

Tony and Ziva were instructed to go undercover in a karaoke bar. They were a couple.

"Hay sweet checks! You hungry?" Asked Tony rapping his arm around her.

"No but u wanna dance?" She asked.

"Yea, but this song is almost over how about we wait?" Tony offered. "Gibbs?"he mumbled through the ear piece. "Who are we watching?"

"Not there yet DiNozzo." Gibbs answered

Tony led Ziva to the bar and ordered two beers."thank you." Ziva said to the bartender.

"Let's go get a seat." Tony said as he sat down at a small round table with Ziva.

When the song was over, Tony stood up and offered his hand to Ziva. "Can I take this dance?"

"Yes!" She said.

Tony led her to the dance floor as a recording of 'A thousand Years' came on.

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave?

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone.

All of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow

Tony and Ziva sway to the music with her arms rapped around his neck and his around her waist.

"Hay Zi?" He whispered into her ear so Gibbs couldn't here.

"Yea?" She answered.

I have died everyday waiting for you.

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

As they swayed to the music people danced together and a few of them kissing.

One step closer.

One step closer.

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.

Tony leaned in and his lips meant Zivas. Ziva gladly excepted the kiss.

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more.

When the song ended Ziva and Tony went back to their seats.

They stayed at the bar for another hour and a half. The two laughed, shared stories, and had a really good time.

"Alright guys. Time to come back. They ain't comin' tonight." Gibbs said through the ear piece.

"Okey Gibbs. Thank you." Ziva said. "We can leave. Do u wanna go?"

"Sure. Let's go Zi!" Tony said.

Soooo sorry for the short story! I'm runnin' dry! Of you have any ideas please tell me! Thank you all!!! Lov u guys!!!