Christmas Magic

"Thank God todays friday." Tony moaned leaning back in this chair. Ziva glared at him from across the squad room.

"Isn't Sunday Christmas?" She asked unaware of the holiday since she was jewish.

"Yea." McGee mumbled.

"McGrumpy whats the mater?" Tony asked looking at the small christmas tree near the window light up the dark room.

"My father is coming up and so were all going to Pennys house." McGee explained rubbing his forehead.

"Oh." Tony said now looking at Ziva.

"Go home. Merry Christmas everyone." Gibbs said. Nodding at Ziva.

"Thanks Gibbs you too." Ziva breathed grabbing her coat and bag.

McGee was the first at the elevator and had already started down by the time tony and Ziva had arrived.

"What about you Tony? What are you doing?" Ziva asked leaning on the brick wall.

"My father is in the Bahamas." He answered watching her. "What about you?"

"Nothing." She sighed.

"Well, i know that you do not celebrate Christmas, but you wanna go...umm... To go for a holiday... Dinner?" He asked blushing.

Ziva smiled at his attempt to ask her out on a date. They stepped into the elevator and when the doors closed she spoke. "Yes. I would love to go."

Tony smiled. "Great!" He paused for a moment. "I will pick you up at 1700?" He asked.

"Perfect." She smiled.
----------------------------------------------
Ziva was in her bedroom smiling like a love sick zombie.

"What should i wear?" She asked herself looking at her choices.

She finally chose a simple but flirty outfit. Her small body was wrapped in a tight short red dress with a sweetheart neckline. She wore black knee-high boots with a silver buckle on the top.

A black leather jacket covered her bare arms and her gold Star of David Hung loosely around her neck.

Zivas hair was down and softly falling on her shoulders. She was just about to check her reflection when there were knocks at the door. She swiftly jogged to the door.

"Calm down. This is just because it's Christmas. He does not like you." She thought before opening the door.

She grabbled the small doorknob and opened the white door to her apartment.

"Wow." Tony said starring at his date.

"Come in." She smiled moving that Tony could enter the apartment.

"You look... Beautiful." He said eyeing the shortness of the dress.

"Im almost ready. " she said heading for her bedroom. She paused at the wall and hung her arm around the end of it. "Make yourself at home, i will be out in a minute." She smiled and swung her hips as she walked to tease him.

"Ziva!" He laughed watching her flirt with him.

She rushed to her bedside table. She grabbed the little drawer handle and opened it.

Inside there was three things. A picture of Ziva, Ari, and talia when they were kids, her old Mossad knife, and her government issued Sig. She reached for her sig and slid it in her bag.
----------------------------------------------
At the restaurant Ziva was finished with her meal and Tony was Just finished. They had talked and laughed the whole evening.

By the time they both finished and paid the bill, it was 1900.

"Hey Zi?" Tony asked as they walked out of the restaurant into the cold air.

"Yea Tony?" She answered leaning into him as he rapped his arm around her.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" He asked nervelessly.

"And what would we do?" She asked bitting her lip.

"Maybe watch a movie." He said opening up the car door for her.

"Then yes." She smiled.
----------------------------------------------
They arrived at Tonys apartment shortly after. He unlocked the door and let her in.

"You wanna change into something more comfy?" He asked putting his keys on a table next to the door.

"I did not bring any clothes with me." She said.

"No worries. Come with me." He said motioning her to follow him into his bedroom.

He rummaged through his top drawer and found an old NCIS t-shirt that he wears every time he relaxes.

He then looked for a small pair of shorts but when he didn't find any he handed her a pair of boxers.

"These?" She asked.

"There clean." He mocked leaving the room for her to change.

She slipped out of the dress and heals and shoved them into her bag.

"Tony!" She called when she walked out and did not see him.

Before she could react someone grabbed her waist and picked her up bridle style.

"Ha!" He laughed.

"Tony!" She yelled surprised and wrapped her arms around his neck to steady herself. He walked over to the couch and plopped down onto it with her still in his arms.

Her back rested against the armrest as Tony fumbled with the remote.
When he found a christmas movie, he leaned his head back.

Halfway through the movie Tony started to rub Zivas outer thigh. She didn't move.

"You look so sexy in my clothes." He whispered in her ear.

She smiled. "Thanks." She leaned her head on his chest.

Near the end of the christmas love story movie Ziva could not take it anymore. She looked at Tony, almost studying him.

"What?" He laughed when he noticed.

"Kiss me." She said rapping her arm around his neck.

DONE. Hope you like it. This one is not my best but i tried!! I hate school. How do you guys like the new season of NCIS? Its okey i guess. My favorite line so far-
Abby- SAY HER NAME!!!!

Love that episode!!
⭐️⭐️NEED IDEAS BADLY!! PLEASE WILL DO EACH AND EVERY IDEA PLEASE!!⭐️⭐️
Comment
Comment