Kaname meets Yuka

Yuka and Zero are both at the moon dorm gates but Yuka is more outward to halt the fangirls from getting any closer as the gates finally open. Zero is leaned against the opposite side wall keeping girls away with his glare and they still crowd him. The girls push and shove but Yuka just smiles before she speaks:

(Yuka) " Hey ladies  my name is Yuka I'm a new student who would appreciate it very much if you cooperate with me and Zero"

(Fangirl 1#) " Who the hell are you to tell us what to do"

(Fangirl #2) " Seriously we just want to see our favorite Guys"

(Yuka) " First of all I'm a disciplinary committee so I have the right to protect their privacy..have you ladies no decency..don't get me wrong it's fine to enjoy someone with admiration but it's not like you won't get to see them "

(Fangirl #1) " I see you just want them all to yourself..ugh you're not even pretty"

(Yuka) " Be that as it may have to some respect for yourselves..you are quite beautiful even if you find me ugly in comparison"

Zero looked at Yuka shocked at what she said and then suddenly the Night class appeared with Kaname leading the way. Yuka turned away from the girls and Kaname locked eyes with her. Yuka frozed tilting her head sideways looking at Kaname she saw loneliness and possibly some kind of relief.  Kaname walked up to her and Yuka looked up to him as she reached a hand out to him in greeting.

(Kaname) " Hello there I'm Kaname Kuran..are you a new student?"

(Yuka) " Oh..Yes I'm Yuka Black nice to meet Kaname"

(Kaname) " Yuka..beautiful name"

Kaname was still holding her hand in a hand shake and Zero grabbed Yuka to hold against him. Zero whispered in her ear "I'm sorry but I don't trust  Kaname" and Yuka just nods her head.

(Kaname) " Oh hey there Zero..didn't see you "

(Zero) " Kuran..don't harass the new student "

(Kaname) " Okay.. see you around Yuka ..Zero"

Kaname walks away with his night students that included Aido, Kain, Shiki, Takuma, Rima and Ruka. They were all good looking but they all looked at the girl closely as they walked by her and started to whisper to each other how good she smelled. Yuka being a reaper just ignored there whispers and looked back at Zero who was still glaring at Kaname's back until she tapped him.

(Zero) " Oh..sorry ..looks like I get to show you the ropes it use to be both myself and the headmaster but now you can make my job a little easier which would cover more ground that way"

(Yuka) " Its no problem..oh show me Zero the Great how the little girl like me can be helpful to you "

(Zero ) " What are you talking about..oh I get it your making fun of me..well Little miss Black tell me how someone like you got into our school"

(Yuka) " Hahaha..sorry that's a secret but I will tell you one thing I'm much smarter then  I look and stronger then I appear"

(Zero) " Hidden strength and Smarts how strange but it's not that much a secret the way you talk gives it away a bit"

(Yuka) " I doubt it"