Chapter 7: Pranking

"Kat, Are you there." Cc was shaking me. I was planning to talk to him but this is funny.

"Man Andy, Amy, Alex will kill me. Shit." Cc saw pacing the sidewalk with his hands in his hair.  

"What will they be mad at?" I was saying as I was being picked you and hugged with a hundred kisses. I was shocked at the behavior of Cc.

"What are you doing I thought that you were really injured. What would you do if I was in that situation? Kat what were you thinking." Cc while he was still hugging me.

"Well I was having fun and if I were in this situation then I would blame it on someone else for killing you. I wouldn't want to go to prison for manslaughter." I said in a joking tone. With that, he put me on his back and we laughed the whole way to the house. We opened the door. He had to duck to walk in. So I didn't hit my head on the door frame.

"So what happened on the walk," Jake said as he howled and laughed. I laughed and shook my head. After we explained what happened I got a high five from everyone.

"Yeah, that wasn't funny I thought that she was seriously injured. What was exposed to do leave her there and blame it on someone else to jail? blah blah blah. That would be a bad plan. Kat." Cc said while mocking me. I turned red from it and everyone laughed. 

"Does someone like Cc. ohhhhhh," Jinxx said making me turn redder than a tomato. Why would they say such a thing not like I loved the band before I knew Andy?

" Well, what do you think will happen when I liked the band before I meet you guys. Dumbo" I said while wrapping my arm around my brother. Whispering in his ear so only he could hear. He nodded. 

"Sorry but we think it is time to leave thank you for the help. Well until we meet again boys." I hugged Amy and walked out the door. Brendon was outside and was talking on the phone. I said bye and walk over to my bike. I gave my little brother a helmet and got on the bike I was about to pull out but Brendon walked over to me and gave me a huge hug

" Well until we meet again," I said as I was pulling out of the driveway. I pulled in my driveway and walked up to the steps and saw that the door was open. I told Alex to stay back. I went into the garage and grab the baseball bat. Just in case things like this would happen. I walked in the house and looked around and was seeing if anything is missing. Nothing at my sight was missing. I went upstairs and saw that my room was trashed. Someone walked in front of me. And stabbed me. They ran away and I stumbled out the door in case they were going after my brother.

"Alex run. Run as fast as you can. Now" I screamed and I was running out the door to see who did it and I found all the police officers running to catch the assailant. They tacked to the ground I was grabbing my side waiting to see my brother in one of the cars or by someone. There he was. I ran to him and hugged him.

"Are you ok," I said as I was searching if anything happened. He shook his head and called an officer over. 

" Who was it." My brother was asking.

"It was Sarah Clare." And at that name, I ran to the car and yelled at the person in the car.

"Why did you do this? What happened to you? What did we do that made you snap?" I was screaming and the female Officer had to pull me away.

" Katherina where are you?" I heard someone yelling. I didn't care all I was think was calm down. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder and I stayed there I laid down. I laid there not caring what was happening. I got up a second later and walked to my Motorcycle and drove away. Not thinking about what was going to happen but all I wanted to do was get away.

I was halfway down the street and I passed out. 

Andys P.O.V

I and the guys were chilling outside for a smoke and we heard Kat I was looking for her to pull up she passed us fast. She was about to turn when she passed out. lossing control and the motorcycle fell over on the side and she was thrown down the next street. I and the guys stopped what we were doing and ran to the crash site. She was lying there unconscious. She was covered in blood and she was stabbed. What happened?  I picked her up. The rest of the guy ran to the motorcycle and got it out of the street. There wasn't even a scratch it was all her that was damaged. How is she always in these situations. 

"Grab the car were going to the hospital. Call my mom I will be back tomorrow." I said as I was crying the rest of them looked at me in shock. I growled at them and they did as I said. I was waiting for the car to get here. I wasn't going to leave her like this. She laying in limp in my arms. I was looking at the stab wound. 

" Hey get in," Ashely said opening the door I got in with her. We arrived I didn't even wait for the car to stop I jumped up and called for a doctor. They took her and wouldn't let me see her. They said that she was in surgery.

" Andy Biersack we have bad news to tell you she crashed. We are trying to revive her but she isn't responding." The nurse said before walking away. All I could do was cry my heart out the rest of the guys where do the exact same thing. What am I going to say to her brother? Hey, your sister died. 

Authors note please leave a comment and don't click off the story because you don't know what will happen next.