Chapter 17: Nothing Better

"Did you throw flour at me?" I said It was everywhere. I was covered in flour. 

"It was the dog," Brendon said pointing to the dog. I laughed and grabbed flour and threw it at him. Alex ran up the stairs so he wouldn't have to deal with the flour war that was happening in the kitchen. We fought until there was no more flour on the table. 

"Okay let me make the pizza," I said shoving him out of the kitchen. Laughing as he was dramatically singing to I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Fist pumping in the air. 

Time skip to when dinner was done and they left to the house. (Kat's home) 

"Hey kat why is the living room light on?"Alex asked and I wasn't going to say anything I wanted to scare both of them. I unlocked the door and walked inside. Alex was behind me. Whimp,

"Hey Zoa where are you, "I said looking for her. Alex was looking at me like I was crazy. She came to the stairs.

"Hey, I was just arranging my room." She said and I smiled I was glad that I wasn't the only girl here now other than Amy but she is like a mom to me I need a friend. 

"Oh okay this is my little brother Alex, Alex this is Zoa she will be living with us. Now I will be going to bed and school is in the morning so Alex go to bed at a reasonable time please." I said while heading up the stairs. The happiest I've been in months. I never thought that the person that I like for years now liked me. But we can't date I can't let him into my life and have him find someone better than me and leave with a model. I feel to sleep real quick.

Next morning 

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring Wake Up by Black Veil Brides. I got dressed and walked into the kitchen. Alex can walk to school. I drove to school. I wasn't excited. Knowing the guys they probably dropped out. I walked through the entrance. Everyone was staring at me. I didn't care I just walked to my locker. I pulled out my textbook for science class. I haven't seen the guys today so nothing excited. I walked into class and all of them were there. I sighed. Well, this is going to be a fun class knowing Ashley he is going to make a interoperate remark about something. 

The class flew by because it was so funny. Andy was exposed to pour this weird fluid and it foamed and he jumped on Jinxx because he thought that it was going to explode. I was laughing in the hallway. I had to look for my next class. I walked into the gym. My least favorite but I was good at it. I changed into my shorts and t-shirt. We had to jog for 6 minutes. Not that much back at my old school we had to run for 7 minutes. Andy and Jake were in my P.E class great. 

"Everyone we are going to play dodgeball. Everyone grab a ball and stay at the back of the room." Said the P.E teacher that is so lazy told us. I didn't care it wasn't a that long of a P.E class so who cares. The only thing that I was worried about was that both of the boys were on the other side. I gave them a sympathetic glance at them. They looked at each other and shrugged. What was that exposed to mean? I was dragged out of my thoughts when the whistle blows.  I quickly ran to the back. I didn't want to be hit. Soon people were getting out. Andy was throwing balls at people. I was going to laugh when I saw a ball going to my face. I quickly caught it and someone got out. 

Is that all you have to do is catch them and they are out. Cool. I was catching Andy and Jake realized what I was doing. They stop throwing in my direction. I was about to get out and someone took the hit. 

"Make me proud and get them out." Someone said while faking their death. I laughed and dodged another ball. I was throwing them at people. Jake was about to catch my ball but slipped from his fingers. Andy was going to catch it but failed like Jake and the whole team was out.