-Repaying a visit-

It's been two days since i've seen Elijah or any of the Mikaelson's.

Every vampire in the every corner have been in the hunt for me thinking that i still have the serum for myself.

No one really knew where i was since i casted a non locator spell ages ago when i first arrived at New Orleans.

but today was different.

I heard a knocking at the door.

I sensed the presence of another vampire, their smell.. they even had a familiar heart beat..similar to someone i know.

I opened the door to find of course Elijah Mikaelson resting his arm against the door frame.

"I thought i'd repay the visit" He said smiling at me in a confident tone.

"Why? To make sure i don't have any of the serum left?" I asked turning my back at him and leaving the door open.

"Oh, do you not trust the one you say saved you from rotting in hell?" He asked narrowing his eyebrows at me.

I was surprised that he still remembers my words.

"I do for sure. But i haven't seen how he deals with things when it reaches the matter of his life or death" i said grabbing my glass filled with wine.

Pretending as if i'm not affected by him at all.

"Well, you could invite me in, and we could have a chat that will make you learn how i deal with things when it comes to my life" he said pointing at the barrier between him and my home.

Vampires can not enter owned houses without being invited in, else they'll suffer an uncontrollable pain.

"A chat? Or more like you'll rib my heart out and admire it's beauty?" I asked chuckling.

He just looked down and smiled widely.

"You know i've never seen anyone as persistent as you are. I admired you since day one." He said as he looked in my eyes.

"That was your wining card.

Please, come in, Elijah." I responded to him with a smile.

I felt my Adrenalin kick up.

I turned my back to him and poured him a glass of wine.

It was a bit of a risk seeing that he's now inside of my house, but i trust him..i guess.

I turned around and handed him his glass.

We clinked our glasses together and took a few sips out of it.

He eyed me the whole time.

"So, are we gonna play cards or are we gonna kill each other?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Or you know what? We could do both. Kill each other with the cards. That'd be fun" i said making him giggle.

"I'd rather if we just sat down and talked" he said pointing at my couch.

He walked over to my couch, turned around, unbuttoned his suit jacket then sat down.

He looked at me with an inviting smile.

I went over and sat down next to him.

"Tell me, what brings you to New Orleans?, and what makes you remember us after all that time" he asked as he looked at his wine glass.

"New Orleans was the first place i went to after i left the shack. I have been living here for centuries.

And i didn't just remember you. I saw the whole process of you building this city, and i saw it burning down. And then i saw it rise again but with your family's absence this time" I responded as i rested my arm behind my couch.