-Saving old emotions-

It was a lazy tuesday evening, i had just finished making another craft of mine.

I had made a liquid that if sprayed with the right spells, it could let me into any house without being invited in.

Not like it was necessary for me to make one, but just in case i needed it.

I held the small blue bottle in my hand, staring at it proudly as i sipped on some hot tea.

I was relaxed, and all the vampires have lost hope in finding me, or laying a hand at the serum so i was totally fine.

However, i didn't learn from my lesson and was very proud by that liquid i made.

When all of the sudden i felt my heart drop, and since i'm a vampire i heard Elijah being beaten in the Mikaelson's compound.

I sped up to their compound but of course the gates were closed and i couldn't get in.

I felt my heart quicken up but luckily i still have the bottle in my hand.

I opened the cap just half way and began spraying the invisible gate that was in front of me

"De ram du varn, de ram du varn, de ran du varn" i repeated over and over as i sprayed the gate until i felt that it was broken.

I hurried inside as my adrenalin started getting more and more heated.

I saw Niklaus pinning Elijah to the wall with his hand inside of his chest.

My heart dropped but i had to act quickly.

I sped up towards them and gave Klaus a punch that threw him across the floor, and i felt relieved when i looked at Elijah and realized he was fine.

"Oh, so now you're getting help from your little friend who almost had the poison to kill you, and against your brother, also who ran away from us. Untrained." Niklaus said angrily as he pointed at me.

"The very brother that was just about to rip his brother's heart out Niklaus!." I replied to him as i put my hand on Elijah's stomach as i stood in front of him.

"Also, it wasn't just an "almost" I had the poison and i created it, and decided to give it to the person who the matter is all about. So next time choose your words wisely" I snapped at him again.

I looked at him with disgust, but deep down i felt safe knowing that Elijah was safe..at least i was touching him.

I kinda of felt bad because i'm a strigoi..defending an Original..from his own brother.

Kinda of an underestimate to his powers but i couldn't care less. All i wanted was his safety.

"Oh, so now you're preaching me about what i should and shouldn't say you nameless immortal" He growled trying to weaken me.

"It's Aquamarine. I know you do remember it, or else you wouldn't remember i am immortal. And no i ain't no saint to preach, but i would never think about pulling my brother's heart out no matter how bad the situation is." I said as i felt my Adrenalin kick up again and i was ready to fight.

"Well, you're not a member of the family, so i guess i wouldn't say the same about you" he said as his eyes turned yellow, and his teeth went longer, and was ready to attack me.

Elijah put a hand on my shoulder and stepped beside me.

"Niklaus. I warn you, do not do something you'd regret" He said as he fixed his suit.

"Oh there's not much to regret here, brother. Just another soul that i will enjoy sending to hell" He replied as the veins underneath his eyes popped.