-Saviour-

A few days after i had gotten my potion back, i decided to take a walk outside.

I haven't heard from the Mikaelsons in these past few days, so my life was..boring really.

Music blasted through the streets as people laughed and sang.

My ankle boots knocked on the concrete as i felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I figured it was Rebecca,

I was confused. Why would Rebecca call me?

"Hello" i said through the phone once i answered.

"Aqua, we're in trouble. It's about Elijah. Klaus daggered him and we can't find him" she said in a panicky tone.

My eyes widened as my heart beat quickened.

"I'm on my way" i said closing the line.

I felt nervous, scared and really angry at Klaus.

When will he stop being a dick?

I managed to pull my legs to carry me to their compound.

"Rebecca" i yelled from outside making Rebecca come with her vamp speed to me at the door.

"Hello love, come in. What took you so long?" She said as she smiled at me.

"My legs aren't used to getting such news and still be managing to walk" i said as i got in quickly.

Where is he?" I asked as i walked my way into the main hall.

"Right over here" i heard Klaus's voice from behind my back.

"Great, i wasn't in the mood for playing hide and seek anyways." I said as i turned myself back to face him.

I felt my blood boil as my adrenalin kicked up.

"Now where is Elijah?"i said in an angry tone as my eyes turned blood shot.

"Somewhere where he won't be able to stop me from my plans" he said as he rested his elbows on one of the chairs that were laying there.

I couldn't hold my anger in anymore.

"Esprata fremkrome" i said waving my hand in the air making Klaus fly in the air and get banged against a wall.

"Tell me. Where is he" i ordered him again.

"Well, i can't cope with that attitude" he said as his eyes turned yellow.

He ran towards me,
"Stel drandro" i waved my hand in front of his face just when he was about to throw himself on me.

"AAAAAAHHHHH," Klaus screamed in pain as he fell on his knees

"Can the both of you just stop" Rebecca said trying to make me stop hurting him

"I get what i want. And if not. I kill" i said as i made my way to him.

"Strata flera" i said making him gasp for air.

It was a spell which makes the lungs muscles tighten to the point where you can't reach your breath.

I put my fingers on his head and went through his memory.

I released him from the pain once i got the informations i need.

"Don't stand on my way the next time, or you'll see worse" i said as he gasped for air trying to take his breath.

I was concerned to death that Davina the little witch Marcel has captured and imprisoned  would do something to him. But yet again..he's an original.

I went with my vamp speed to the church.

I hurried up stairs to where Davina was kept hostage in the cell.

and i felt my heart banging in my chest for some reason that i couldn't care less about.

"De ram du varn, de ram du varn, de ram du vadrn, de trabe sok slayst" i waved my hands in front of the wooden door causing it to fly out of it's place.

I saw Davina sitting on her bed, terrified.

And coffin, where i suspected Elijah is laying.

I clicked my fingers causing Davina to fall into her bed in a peaceful sleep.

I hurried to the silver coffin and opened it, revealing a dead Elijah with a pure silver dagger in his heart.

His skin was pale and gray and he looked lifeless.

I closed my eyes and held my hands up in my chest level.

"Tratmo kel na solaw, tratmo kel na solaw, tratmo kel na solaw" i said as i felt magic run through my body.

The dagger started shaking it's way out of Elijah's heart.

"Tratmo kel na solaw, Tratmk kel na solaw, tratmo kel na solaw" i repeated again as i focused all of my magic powers into pulling it out.

And after a few more seconds it was out.

I fell back, and noticed my nose is bleeding.

Elijah woke up and looked at me.

I smiled weakly at him, as it felt like my heart sighed out of relief.

His black suit looked sharp and clean as usual, he stood straight and
got out of the coffin then rushed to me.

Still looking pale and gray,

"Are you alright?" He said as he eyed me carefully.

"You need to feed" i said biting my wrist veins and placing them in front of his lips.

He looked at me scarily making me nod to reassure him that it was okay.

He took my wrist in his mouth and started sucking out my blood.

I watched his skin colours go  back to normal.

After he was done, he looked up at me with a drop of blood on the side of his mouth.

I wiped it away with my finger as his lips regained the same colour they once had.

I felt as if his eyes were looking right in my soul, it felt like we were staring at each other for so long.

"You saved me" he said breaking the silence that only included my mad heart beat.

"Like i always do" i said smiling at him.

It wasn't long before he snapped back into his family matters.

"Niklaus needs to learn a lesson" he said standing up making me roll my eyes.

"It's over now. You're undaggered, and safe.
And that's what matters to your family" i said as i got up

I tapped on my black jeans that were covered in a thin layer of dust.

"Only to my family?" He asked as he fixed his suit and faced the door.

My head shot up and my eyes widened.

I didn't know what to say.

It was like he loved knowing i secretly care about him.

"Well, these matters can be figured out later" i said as i walked past him heading to the.."door"

he held my wrist and grabbed me, making me look at him.

My heart started playing hard metal drums again in my chest and a thin layer of sweat covered my forehead as i grew nervous.

He looked at me deeply in the eyes, as if he was looking for something.

"Thank you" he said, his face are only a few inches away from mine.

I felt his hot breath on my left cheek as i looked at him deeply in the eyes.

I decided to knock all this drama off.

"Aqua saver is always in duty" i said to him as i smirked and walked out of the room.