-Saviour-

==========================
I am the worst ever. I know.
I'm so terribly sorry for the late updates, it's just school has been a huge obstacle in the way and i just spend most of my time studying or in classes, i'm so terribly sorry for that.

Just know that i do my best to keep this story going.
Thank you
============================
After a short flight i was finally able to step into the cemetery where Esther is supposed to be Located.

I closed my eyes and focused which place had the most magic power.

Of course, the whole cemetery was filled with the ancestors powers but there was a certain place that felt like insanely powerful.

I let my feet carry me till i reached a closed metal gate.

I waved my hand over it to feel what kind of magic it had.

Surprisingly, it didn't have any.

I stepped in and heard a woman talking.

"I'm afraid we've just begun. You will hang here, remembering every atrocity you've hidden behind that door will emerge to haunt you, and as you grow weaker you will be ripped from your strength" she had more to say but i decided to cut the bullshit short and step in.

"Sorry to interrupt. But I'm afraid your plans might not have the chance to see the light, ma'am" i said as i walked in.

The room was lit by candles and Elijah was chained up from both his arms, and he looked drained.

An old lady with black wavy hair stood there as she looked at me, and i supposed that was Esther

"And who are you?" Esther asked as she narrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Oh how foolish of me to not introduce myself. I'm Aquamarine" i paused as i walked closer to Elijah.

"I'd say it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance but i have more important things to do, i hope you pardon me" i continued as i snapped my fingers making her fall into a peaceful sleep as her body dropped on the hard concrete.

"It's good to see you're alive" i said smiling at Elijah.

"Don't kill her, she will body jump" he said as he sounded out of breath.

"It's a sleeping spell, don't worry." I said as i grabbed the voodoo doll that was hanging from the ceiling and teared it apart.

He fell to his knees as he breathed heavily.

"You need to feed" i said as i placed my wrist in front of his mouth.

"No" he moved his head away from my wrist.

"What" i said, not really understanding his reaction.

"I can't" he said as he breathed heavily.

The candles lit the room as they illuminated the thin layer of sweat that was on his forehead as well as his chest.

His shirt was out of his suit pants and had blood on it.

"What do you mean you can't? I'm not asking you to drink your milk. You need blood, you're very weak" i snapped at him out of concern as i kneeled in front of him.

"My hunger, it could overwhelm me" he said clinching his jaw (yup you guessed it. It's from the series)

I was about to snap at him again but i started thinking of what Esther could've done to put him into such a state of mind.

I slowly rested my hand on the back of his head and looked deeply in his eyes.

"Feed" i ordered him as i compelled him.