-Secrets-

Rebecca's POV

"Niklaus, what do you think you're doing?" I questioned him as i entered his room where he was sitting down with a book in his hand

The day light was the only thing lightning the room.

"It's better being safe than sorry sister" He responded coldly as he kept his gaze fixed on the book he was reading

"Why is it super necesssary for you to jump into crippling paranoia?" I asked him again, clearly not satisfied with his answer

"It's a default setting" Elijah said from behind me, making Klaus glare at him.

"That girl can't hurt a fly. She spent years and years creating all of these stuff and you just snapped them all from her as if it was nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if she died fighting for them." I said as i folded my arms.

I felt anger build up in my chest. He was being so unreasonable.

"Then i would happily sit back and watch her die" he responded making me shake my head from frustration.

"That's what he does, sister. He never trust our allies but instead fight them until they become our enemies." Elijah said as he rested his back against Klaus's wooden desk

"Well, instead of mumbling around about how bad i am, why don't i hear a "thank you Klaus for your efforts to protect us"" He said as he got up and shot a fake smile towards us.

"Because you are not protecting us. You are turning one of our allies into an enemy. An enemy that could destroy all of us if she wants." I said.

"She already had the intentions to take down Elijah by her weird magic" He raised his voice trying to defend himself.

Elijah went with his vamp speed to stand right in front of Niklaus

"No she did not. Instead she gave it to me. And was a loyal ally. Something you'd never experience.
" Elijah said angrily as they stood close to each other.

His words angered Niklaus to the point where he left the room.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked Elijah as i sighed.

"I don't know. But i won't settle unless i find a way to get her out of there" He said as he left the room.

I thought of what i could possibly do.

I remembered the fact that there was another side of this story.
Marcel Gerard.

I guess i will have to stand against an old love this time.

Aqua's POV

I heard feet thumping and coming down my way.

My head shot up when i noticed a figure beside me.

It was Elijah.
In a navy blue suit, sharp as ever.
With an old Cassette in one hand and a bottle of wine and two glasses in the other.

"Thought that would entertain you until i find a way to get you out of here" he said as he placed the cassette outside of my circle.

"A cassette, really?" I asked as i chuckled

"I would've brought you
Our old vinyl player. It'd just become so loud, Niklaus would think you're bringing B.B king back to life" he said making me giggle

He started pouring us the wine.

"You know, that would be fun." I responded as he handed me my glass.

"Which part? Making Niklaus think you're a god by bringing old souls and bodies back or actually bringing B.B king back to life" he asked as i sipped on my drink.

"Both" i said chuckling.

He moved and placed a CD into the cassette and pressed a button.

It started playing some old blues as he stood right in front of me.

His long sharp figure looked down at me where i was sitting.

"I would ask you for a dance but unfortunately, Niklaus has to ruin everything nice." He said sadly.

"Not everything" i said before placing my glasss on one of the blocks.

I closed my eyes and focused into gathering all my strength together.

"Swalda fer" i said as i put my hand out and moved it towards Elijah.

The intertwined branches started to untangle and formed an opening allowing me to walk out of it.

I stepped out and took Elijah's hand who clearly had no idea what was going on.

"What..how? Why didn't you tell me" he said as he looked at me with confusion but placed his other hand on my back.

"The only way to do what we wanna do without Niklaus getting in the way of it is by making him think that he has done what he wanted. And he has it all under control." I said as he looked deeply in my eyes making me go red.

I shook my mind out of it and leaned in close for his ear.

"I need you to find my crafts. He thinks you and Rebecca are busy finding a way to get me out of here. And he thinks he got me hostage. He wouldn't worry much about me being a problem or you going after my crafts that's why it's the perfect time to move" i explained as our bodies moved together in sync.

" i will find them, i promise" he paused.

I placed my arms around his board shoulders embracing him in a hug as he placed both his arms around my waist.

I felt my heart freeze and my head go numb.

And we just continued dancing that way as we held each other.

I didn't think much of it.

I'm probably just an ally  that he would need the help of in the coming years.

Rebecca's POV

I entered Marcel's apartment to find him making out with Gia.

The whole room was lit by sunlight from the huge windows, illuminating the few furniture pieces that were laying on the ground.

My heart broke a little from seeing him in that way..but our story is too far gone anyways.

I cleared my throat making their heads turn to where i was standing.

Gia made her way out.

"What is it now?" He asked as he stood up from where he was sitting.

"Why the hell would you ever say yes to Niklaus in such a terrible act?" I asked as i folded my arms over my red blouse.

"Look, i would never say yes to Niklaus when it comes to harming anyone" he paused making me shake my head out of frustration.

"But that Aqua girl is dangerous. She is not only a vampire, she's a very powerful witch as well, and i have seen what she could do, and this is my city. I gotta keep it protected and safe" He continued.

The sun showing his tall figure and the thin dark green shirt he's wearing.

"What do you mean you have seen what she could do?" I asked as i narrowed my eyebrows.

"She came here. Threatened me before Klaus held her hostage. She said she would burn New Orleans down if she didn't get her stuff back" he explained as he walked over to the mini bar and started fixing me a drink.

"I wouldn't blame her. Like, just imagine spending years and years and coming out with stuff that no one has ever done or figured out before. Then all of the sudden someone comes and takes them all away from you" i said as i took my glass from his hand.

"It would be the least thing she could do" i continued as i rested my back against his brown leather couch.

"And i'm not gonna wait and watch her do it" Marcel said angrily.

"Then don't. Give her her stuff back. And she won't" I said trying to sound convincing.

He looked at me and i felt like he was actually rethinking the whole situation.