-Demands-

"Elijah?" Hayley said as she entered the dungeon.

I snapped my fingers making her fall unconsciously to the ground.

"What have you done to her?" Elijah asked as he ran to her side.

For some reason i got annoyed by his action.

"Nothing that will harm her" i said as i walked slowly towards them.

I placed my index fingers over each sides of her skull.

I closed my eyes and slowly went through her memories.

I catched the last few ones and pulled them out making her remember nothing as if she never saw me and Elijah in the dungeon.

"I can't risk letting someone know even more about my powers" i said as i walked back into my ring.

"She's not a source of harm" he said as he carried her in his arms

I paused the cassette then moved my hand over the
Broken bit making it turn back into a full ring.

"I know" i said as i looked at him.

I didn't care about Hayley.

I have heard that her and Elijah had a thing, but now that she's married to Jackson, it doesn't really matter.

Rebecca's POV

"Rebecca, change in plan" Elijah said through the phone.

"What kind of change?" I asked as Marcel took a seat in front of me.

"Aqua knows how to get herself out. Her magic could undo the ring Niklaus is holding her hostage in. She demands her crafts" He responded.

"Well, i guess i could have some answers" i said before closing the line.

"Have you made your mind yet?" I asked Marcel, hoping he would say yes.

"What do i get in return?" He asked as he eyed me carefully.

"The luxury of not getting murdered horribly" i said mockingly.

"Niklaus won't settle if he knew we betrayed him" he said angrily

"So you know where they're hidden" i said smirking at him.

Finally, catched him with his own words.

"I do, but i'm not letting it out for you, yet" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Marcel, do you wanna live or die burning while your city burns with you?" I asked as i felt myself getting more frustrated

"Why are you so scared of her?" He said making my head shot up.

"I'm not scared of her. But she is a powerful creature, and she has done no harm to us. She doesn't deserve being treated that way. Just for once open your eyes and stop following Niklaus like a lost puppy" i snapped at him silencing him.

Elijah's POV

After i put Hayley's unconscious body on her bed i went to Niklaus's room to find him completing one of his surreal paintings.

"I suppose you have come to talk about the same thing" he said as he moved his brush in circular motions.

"I demand Aqua's crafts at once" i said making myself clear.

"The person you're trying to reach is currently busy, please try another time" he said mockingly

"Niklaus, i'm not in the mood for your games. I demand the girl's crafts" i said once again trying not to lose my temper.

"I've seen you brother" He paused making me narrow my eyebrows.

"I have seen the way you look at her, and i have seen the way she cares about you" He continued as he put his brush and paint palette to the side.

"Niklaus, you're rambling" i said as i walked to the mini bar to fix myself a dry bourbon.

"After what Hayley did to you, you need someone that could be a rebound. But while searching, it seems like you have lost your sight. She's a danger on all of us" He continued.

"Do not bring Hayley into this, and no, Aqua is not a danger, she didn't come here to harm us and she has made that clear already." I felt myself getting angrier each second, but i didn't want to make a scene out of it.

"Oh for sure. How foolish of me to not notice that she has made herself clear when she made that poison to kill you" He mocked.

"She was experimenting, Niklaus. That's what she does, and then she came and gave it to me, you need to stop hanging your dirty actions on that matter" I said as i took a sip from my glass.

"Well, i apologize for my efforts that clearly no one appreciates. But all of you will remember when she tries to rip your hearts out" He said angrily as he stormed out of the room.

I walked behind him patiently as he made his way to the main hall.

I had to be patient, Niklaus doesn't give up informations easily.

"I still demand Aqua's crafts" i said as i placed my hands in the pockets on my black suit pants.

"Tell me brother, do you really want her crafts, or are you doing all of this to impress a stubborn witch?" He asked as he stepped closer to me.

I raised an eyebrow at him as i tried to contain myself from not throwing him across the room..but i couldn't.

The next thing i knew was that Niklaus is on the floor across the room.

I walked over to him and held him up from his jacket, then moved him over the table, dropping him on the hard concrete.

"Do not test me brother." I said as i fixed my suit cuffs.

"She is our enemy" he said as he punched me resulting in me falling to the ground, as his lips bled.

"You make enemies if you want them to be." I said before getting up and throwing him against the wall again.

"You make an enemy out of everyone that enters our lives. Even the mother of your own daughter, you consider her a threat on her own daughter." I shouted at him.

I felt like i was about to explode.

Niklaus has been unreasonable for so long, it has gotten out of his hands.

"Hayley wants her daughter in her pack. I'm not letting her do that, and i'm not letting that witch friend of yours threaten my daughter nor my family" he said before attacking me again.

"Stop" Aqua placed her hands on both of our chests as i was about to attack Niklaus after she appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh look, the little bird is out of it's nest" Niklaus said mockingly.

I didn't want her to be here. I didn't want her to see me like this.

Even though i have been denying it, but deep down i did care about her.

Also, i was surprised. This was not the plan we talked about.

I hope she knows what she's doing.