-Gone-

I was grateful that my father let him fall into a peaceful sleep, at least he had some mercy, mercy that won't show him my end.

I fell into a peaceful sleep until i heard footsteps come in the room.

"What happened here?" I looked up to find Niklaus standing in front of me.

"What have you done to my siblings?" He asked with a worried tune as he made his way to check on Rebecca.

"I can explain" i said trying to make him calm down.

"Explain what? It was obvious from the start, i knew you would drive them to inevitable death but no one listened to me" he said angrily.

"Klaus, please. Hear me out, i did not hurt them" i said walking closer to him.

"Then what have you done?" He grabbed me by my throat and pinned me against the wall.

I held his hand as he pressed his thumb further on my throat

"Father..di..did..th.this" i struggled to say.

He threw me across the room resulting in my head getting banged against the wall,

I placed my hand on my head and realised i was bleeding after i fell on the floor.

"Listen to me, for once, please" i said looking up in his eyes.

"You better talk quick because i will spare no time ripping your heart out of your chest" he said as he made his way to a chair that was right in front of me.

"I made a deal with father, he will spare your lives, you will all be safe and sound. Your siblings are put to sleep by him." I explained trying to ignore the great pain in my head and throat.

"What does he get in return?" He asked more calm.

"My heart," i paused.

"And before you jump into conclusion, we will both die. I traded myself for his death, he wants me dead that will be his great satisfaction and the goal he came back to achieve, and in return i will end our kind by killing him" i explained.

I couldn't handle more fighting, i felt as if my powers were all drained away with the heart break i had yesterday's morning.

Suddenly his smirk faded away,

"What about Elijah?" He asked as he fell worried again.

"You want me dead, you don't care about Elijah or his feelings" i snapped at him.

"Of course i care about my brother, he will be destroyed without you. I can't let him fall in that pit of fire without knowing how to save him" he paused.

"We have had our share of quarrels and fights, Aquamarine. But you are a good person, and if it wasn't for my siblings protection then i wouldn't have tortured you and planned to get you to fall in the net all the time" he continued.

I narrowed my eyebrows at him as i stood up, i never thought such words would come out of his mouth.

"You have to find a way to get back. I have seen how Elijah looks at you, i have seen you kiss in the room, he will never have hope in anything else without you" he got out of his chair.

"I have a spell, i have given it to Freya, i know she will get them and will be able to bring me back." I said making his face expression ease

"You have to be next to him, Klaus. Don't let him fall into that pit of fire. He needs you. He knows..my father conquered him and he saw our plan. Please let him know everything when he wakes up".

"I will," he said with a smile on his face.

"leave, before he comes now.." i ordered him making him walk away from me.

I sat down next to Elijah again, admiring his face one last time.

I heard footsteps come in the room, "I told you to leave Niklaus" i said as i turned my head.

But to my surprise it was my father,

"Father," i said with a faint voice.

I wasn't particularly excited to die and leave my love behind so the sight of him wasn't the most pleasing.

"I hope you're ready, my dear daughter" he said with a bright smile.

I looked one last time at Elijah, before getting up and heading his way.

"I'm ready" i said as i stood right in front of him.

I placed my right hand on his chest, i felt it beating under my touch,

He placed his left hand on my chest, "you really are in love with the boy" he said

I knew he could feel how bad my heart was pounding in my chest,

"It will be my pleasure to rip your pounding heart out" he said with a smirk.

"Farewell, father" i said right before he pushed his hand in my chest, i felt him holding my heart.

The pain was unbearable  i let out a gasp.

He moved his right hand up making me look in Elijah's direction.

I saw Elijah, Awake, looking at me in disbelief.

"No" Elijah shook his head not knowing what to do.

"You fucking asshole" i said before pushing my hand inside of his chest, and pulling his heart out with all my power.

I felt my heart being pulled out right in the same moment, and the last thing i heard was my father's laugh before everything went black..