-Saving strigoi mort-

16th July, 2015

"GIVE IT TO US" Whoever kidnapped me was screaming right in my face.

"Now that's not the way to talk to a lady. I would've showed you how to if i wasn't tied up, you know. It would've helped you in the future" I said chuckling to myself a little as his face turned red and filled with anger.

"Make her suffer" He ordered his witch friend.

"Well, better prepare myself" I said waving my hair back.

"Stal de an vare, sat de an vare, stal de an vare" His witch friend waved his hand in front of my face in weird signs.

I felt my brain boil and my body filled with a horrific pain making me scream in such agony.

"Oh enough of that gentlemen" and there was he standing right behind them.

Mr. Elijah Mikaelson.

All dressed in a suit, looking sharp as hell.

Making both of their heads turn around to look at him which distracted the witch from hurting me.

"Don't you think it's vulgar to make such a lady suffer that way?" He said as he pointed at me.

"Oh, you shouldn't be here Elijah. And by yourself as well. Looks like we won't need the serum to kill you" He said as he stepped closer to Elijah.

"He's not" Rebecca's voice came from behind him as she stepped and stood next to him.

"How Pathetic of you to think i might let my brother have the fun all by himself?" She said, pity filled her eyes.

I smirked to myself knowing that i'll surely be saved.

"And how pathetic of you to think that we came here by ourselves" The guy responded to her.

He whistled and there were hundreds of people coming out of nowhere.

"Just like puppies, you whistle to them and they come running to you. How cute" Elijah said as he unbuttoned his jacket announcing a fight.

"Shall we sister?" He looked at Rebecca which gave him a reassuring smile.

Necks were snapped, hearts torn out, and blood filled the place.

I wasn't scared of the Mikealson's. Even though i had the serum that could kill Elijah and the rest of his sire line will follow..including me.

And i also had the cure for it, i wasn't scared. Because i was coming for them after all.

The fight ended by Elijah pulling the hearts of some two men out.

"So love, now that we're all done with this shit show. It's unfortunate for me to say, but it's good to see you alive and well. I hope you've got some words to say" Rebecca said to me as she stepped closer.

"That's my matter Rebecca. I'd rather if you leave her to me" He said as he stepped beside her wiping his hands from the blood with his white handkerchief.

"As you wish brother. But not here" She said and the last thing i heard was my neck snapping.

I woke up in a dimly lit room, all wooden.

With some huge shelves filled with ancient books in front of me.

"Finally, the little devil has woken up" I heard Elijah's voice coming from behind me.

"Good morning to you too" I said as i fixed my position to a sitting one.

"I have seen what you've been doing lately. Isn't that what the viu (aka living strigoi) should be doing?. I mean, no offense but shouldn't you be slaughtering your family, or at least leading them to inevitable death? Since you have ran away untrained." He asked as he walked his way inside of the room.