-Occupied-

I opened my eyes to the familiar ceiling of the Mikaelsons reading room.

I got up and suddenly felt dizzy, so i rested my arm on the chair beside the couch that i was laying on.

I heard light whispers that kept on getting louder and louder.

My head started to hurt so badly i fell down to my knees.

"Ughhh" i said out of pain as i held my head between my hands.

"You are now under the control of your worst fears. You will only live to end the Mikaelsons, and after they have fallen, you will fall as you watch the most powerful creature rise and in that moment you will realize that it's the end for all powers, except for his." I heard a voice speaking in my head through the whispers.

Once it finished, all the whispers stopped.

I felt my body move without me having any control over it.

I felt an urge to demolish the compound but i tried to fight back.

"No" i said to myself as i rested my hand on the chair, squeezing it hard for resistence.

My body started moving out of the room and to the main hall where the Mikaelsons were sitting.

I felt my mood shift, and my personality change.

My eyes turned black as i walked towards them in slow steps.

"Aqua, good to see you're alright" Rebecca said as she smiled at me making all of their heads turn to face me.

"Rebecca, how kind of you to say so. Unfortunately, this situation won't last long" i said as i walked to the mini bar.

"No, no. Stop. You can not be controlled like this" my mind screamed but i still couldn't take control over my body.

I fixed myself a glass of bourbon then walked over to where they were all now..standing.

"I beg your pardon?" Elijah said.

"I have been ordered to kill all of you. One by one will fall by my hand, and you've got nothing to do about it. So i suggest you prepare yourselves for what's coming" i explained confidently.

"I suggest you quit your games, love" Said Klaus with a smile.

I gathered all my strength to take control over my body again, and finally i was able to.

My eyes went back to normal, just for a second, and all i could say was, "Elijah..help me" my glass dropped on the hard concrete causing it to shatter into million pieces.

It wasn't long before my eyes turned black again and i lost control over my body.

I ran towards Hayley but i was held down by Elijah and Niklaus at the same time, on the floor.

I let out a loud giggle, "what is it Elijah? Are you afraid your sweet Aquamarine might hurt your love?"

His eyes widened as he held me down.
It's felt good to hurt him mentally before taking him out.

"She needs to be tamed, or ended" Niklaus said to Elijah as he breathed heavily from trying to hold me down.

I got up and threw both of them across the room.

"I can not be tamed. from now on you will learn what fear is, Niklaus." I said confidently as i fixed my jacket.

I walked over to him, "brata dratmos, brata dratmos, brata dratmos" i recited making him arch his back as his heart was ready to pop right out of his body.