-Cursed-

We both walked together in silence till we reached the compound, he invited me in so i could get in, but i just stayed outside.

"I have to go. Your family probably miss you and i need to finish some things i've been working on" i said trying to be convincing as he stood in the entrance.

He nodded at me.

I smiled weakly at him then walked away, i let out a deep breath once i was away from their compound.

Right i was away, but i couldn't stop thinking about the Mikaelsons. They're like a curse.

I climbed the stairs to my apartment only to be greeted by the horrifying sight of my front door teared out of it's place.

I gasped and quickly went in to find even more horrifying sights.

All my crafts were gone..shelves teared apart, books stolen, and house a wreck.

My eyes widened and i felt like i was going to have a heart attack.

All of my crafts were gone, my witch books.

Everything was gone.

I felt anger build up in my chest as i thought of who may have done that.

Marcel Gerard.

I went with my vampire speed to his apartment

"De ram du varn, de ram du varn, de ram du varn" i said breaking the door.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going" i heard him say as i stepped in.

"I'm going to make your brain melt out of your ears. I'll make you wish you never existed" i said as i twisted my fingers in front of his face making him fall down to his knees.

He screamed out of pain and held his head in between his hands.

I felt as if my chest was getting filled with agony and hatred towards all of New Orleans.

I felt something i haven't felt in years..i felt my mort power building up in my chest.

I waved my hand making him get thrown across the room and onto the wall.

I walked to him, and held him up by his throat against the wall.

"Tell me where are my crafts or i'll burn this whole city down" i asked as i looked at him with disgust

"I...don't...know..what you're talking about" he managed to say.

I tightened my grip around his throat, "well, i guess we'll have to go through it the hard way" i said as i placed my other fingers on his head.

I searched his memories and found out who took it...Niklaus.

It was arranged. He daggered Elijah to make me go save him while he steals all of my crafts.

I opened my eyes to a suffocating Marcel.

I was so angry, i couldn't contain myself. My eyes went black as i put my hand through his chest.

I felt his pulsing heart in my hand as he looked at me frightened.

"You messed with the wrong witch, and the wrong vampire." I said to him as i tightened my grip on his heart making him scream in pain as sweat formed on his forehead.

I wanted to pull his heart out, but my inner self wouldn't let me.

I quickly controlled my actions and pulled my hand out of his chest

"You better be thankful, i'm unlike all of you" i said to him before waving my hand in front of his face one more time, resulting for his neck to snap.

He fell down to the ground and i exited his apartment and headed directly to the Mikaelson's Compound.

All i thought about were my crafts.

The years i spent on each and every one of them, making them as unique as possible.

I can't just let go of that so easily, and i can't let that be stolen from me so easily either.

The moment i reached their compound i started the barrier breaker spell that let me in.

"NIKLAUS MIKAELSON" i screamed as i entered the main hall.

Rebecca, Elijah, Hayley and Finally..Niklaus were all out in a hurry.

"Oh, i was expecting your visit" he said to me in an optimistic tune.

I didn't bother to talk, i just tightened my grip and pulled him towards me and put him to his knees.

"Oltat drat mua" i said making a ring of fire form around where he was kneeling.

"Aqua, what the hell is going on" Hayley said to me as she held baby Hope.

"He stole my crafts. He took away my magic books. He took my legacy" i said as i twisted my fingers making him scream in agony.

"He stole my work" i added, as i tightened my other hand's grip making him scream even louder.

"He took everything away from me" i paused.

"So now, i'm gonna take it all away from him" i said as i put my hands in the air making him gasp for air as his body floated.

"Auqa please, control yourself. We can find a way to get them back" i heard Elijah's voice from beside me.

"He has to pay back first" i said as i tightened my grip even more. Feeling satisfied with the pain that i was causing him.

"Aqua, please. You have been controlling yourself all these centuries. You can not let go of all of that so easily." he said again.

I pulled my arms down roughly making Klaus get thrown against the ground as he lost his consciousness.

"AND WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE DO ELIJAH? JUST GIVE IN HIS GAMES AND BELIEVE HIS LIES UNTIL HE DOES WHAT HE DOES WITH MY CRAFTS" I screamed in Elijah's face as i stepped closer to him making him step back a few steps.

I snapped back into reality and realized what i had done.

Elijah looked at me, scared. I've never seen him scared before.

My face expressions softened as i stood straight.

"He's our brother, we could find a way." He said

I turned around and snapped my fingers to make the fire stop and the barrier that was surrounding him disappear.

I looked at Klaus's body laying on the floor,

"He'll be fine" Elijah said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

Rebecca and Hayley approached us,

"We will find your crafts, we promise" Rebecca said as she looked at both Elijah and Hayley who nodded their heads.

I smiled at them, then looked back at Klaus.

I hope they do..or else i'll be the reason one of the originals has fallen.