Chapter 22: Karma of The Burning Land

Lucy's POV

"Now let's have Risley Law of Mermaid Heel and Rocker of Quatro Cerberus!" Chapati announces.

"Hmmm, what do you think their magic is?" I asked the team.

"I don't know but I think it might be lame." Gajeel pointed out.

"Don't be rude Gajeel you haven't even seen it yet." Mira scolded.

"Tch" Gajeel said silently but I heard it loud and clear.

"Now will this be coool or supeerrrr ccccoooooollllll!" Jason exclaimed while fist pumping.

"Now-kabo the same rules ok..... Ready fight!" The pumpkin declared.

"You're no match for me, heyahhhh!" Risley shouted.

"Well I'm always wild so I'll crush you!" Rocker yelled back.

"Drill 'n Rock!" Rocker shouted while spinning then his entire body became a small tornado and was headed towards Risley.

She gasped but then smirked. The attack was about to hit when...................

"Gravity Change!" She yelled and her usual fat body became slender and let's say sexy. She then gave a cute smile.

"Don't underestimate the chubby." She exclaims.

"Now Risley has a very slender body don't mess with her indeed." Chapati said with a huge grin.

"Nice one." Yajima-san said while giving a thumbs up.

"Gravity Magic is sooooo coooooollll!" Jason exclaimed.

They have been attacking each other for a while when Rocker fell unconscious on the ground.

"And the winner is Risley Law from Mermaid Heel!" Yajima-san declared.

"Yosh!" Risley exclaimed. Then Rocker's comrades came and lifted him unto a stretcher and carried him to the infirmary.

"Well it wasn't that exciting but at least we know what magic they use." I stated.

"Yeah I guess but that was a bunch of crap." Gajeel said.

"I agree." Laxus said while nodding his head.

"Well it was just fine." Mira said with a smile.

"Juvia thinks it's ok." Juvia exclaims.

I just sighed they really haven't changed.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Normal POV

"Moving in now our next match up is......... Blue Pegasus' Eve Tearm vs Sabertooth's Rufus Lore." Chapati announced.

The whole arena shakes at the mention of Rufus and Eve I guess both of them are really popular.

"We love you Rufus!"

"Rufus Go!"

"Go Eve!"

"Wohoooo! Rufus, Eve we love you!"

"Make us proud Eve......the parfum of our friendship will reach you!"

"The same rules-kabo...... And go!"

"You we're quite impressive at today's game." Rufus commented Eve.

"Thanks, you aren't to bad yourself." Eve declared.

"Now let's see if you can handle this!" Rufus cried out.

"Memory-Make: Shrine of Turbulent Fang!" Rufus screamed while swiping one of his arms in the Eve's direction, Rufus generated several vertical whirlwinds of medium size, which rapidly hone in on the target by moving across the ground to reach them. When they connected with Eve, such spiraling currents of air seemingly combine into a single, much larger one, it then strikes Eve and blows him away.

"Snow Clone!" Eve creates a clone made of snow, in an exact likeness of himself, to intercept an incoming attack, distracting Rufus, and thereby allowing him to launch a counterattack.

"Blizzard!" Eve has shown the ability to generate and control blizzards, moving them around through hand gestures and using the blunt power granted by their cold winds to strike multiple targets.

"Hmm, clever but not fast enough." Rufus declared.

"Memory-Make: Karma of the Burning Land!" Rufus chanted.

"An offensive move replicating the effects of Fire Magic which Rufus memorized in the past, Karma of the Burning Land allows him, after he has assumed his usual stance, to set fire on the very ground he touches with one of his hands, causing large and fierce blazes, growing larger and larger as they get farther from him, to be directed at his targets from below." Yajima-san explained.

"This is sooooooo coooooool!" Jason exclaims.

"indeed" Chapati said.

Rufus spell instantly wiped out Eve's Blizzard and no matter how many clones Eve tries it was still demolished until it reached Eve.

"Aghhhhhh!" Eve went flying then fell unconscious on the ground.

"EVE!" Blue Pegasus' members screamed for him.

They all rushed to his side.

"Eve hang in there!" Hibiki told him.

~Ding~ ~Ding~

"Sabertooth wins this round giving them a perfect 20 for today!" Chapati announced.

"Good for them, now please take Eve to the infirmary." Yajima-san politely asked the rune knights.

"Coooool, cooooool, Sabertooth. Please take Eve and hurry." Jason said then quickly brought his attention to Eve.

~A Few Minutes Later~

Mystery Person's POV

'Karma of The Burning Land, huh?'

'Hmmm, Sabertooth let's see if you can defeat her. Hahaha, Mwahahahaha!'

----------------------------------------------------

Kristy: Hey guys sorry if it's not the best chapter but I was in a hurry so yeah that's all I have right now.

Natsu: Hmph, I don't have the spotlight here.

Kristy: Hey what is that foul smell?

Natsu: Since our last mission a man from the street said "Keep the scent of MEN alive, don't take baths!" that's what he said.

*sweatdrops*

Kristy: And when was your last mission and why would listen to some crazy person?

Natsu: Last month and he was very convincing.

Kristy: Oh..ok...wait......LAST MONTH!

Natsu: What? Something wrong about it?

Kristy: Yes it's really, really, reaaalllly wrong! That's why the spotlight isn't shining on you.

Natsu: But I want it to shine on me.

Kristy:*sigh* Just take a bath already you reek! And that guy on the street might have serious problems.

Natsu: But I'm keeping the scent of MANHOOD alive!

Kristy: No, no you're really not. *presses button* Please just leave that to Elfman.

*trap door appears under Natsu's seat*

Natsu: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Kristy: Now that the stench is gone and now that I think I am going to puke because of that foul smell. I'm gonna go. Sayonara minna!