Chapter 32: Busted

Current Points:
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1st Place- Fairy Tail B: 55 pts

2nd Place- Fairy Tail A: 52 pts

3rd Place- Sabertooth: 48 pts

4th Place- Lamia Scale: 46 pts

5th Place- Raven Tail: 43 pts

6th Place- Mermaid Heel: 33 pts

7th Place- Blue Pegasus: 31 pts

8th Place- Quatro Cerberus: 26 pt

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lucy's POV

"WAKE UP LUCY!"

"Gyahhh!" I screamed before falling in the floor.

"Hahahaha, you should have seen your face. It was priceless!" Gajeel kept on laughing while clutching his stomach.

I looked around no one else was in the room except me and Metal Head.

"Are you seriously going to wake me up like that forever?"

"Maybe"

"Not helping! Why do you always have to wake me up so early!" It was frickin 4:00 a.m this time. What! Don't tell me next time we have to wake at 3:00 a.m, tsk, typical.

"Because! Laxus went out, so did Mira that's why something's up. Remember the necklace he bought?" What necklace? Wait.....OH THE NECKLACE THAT HE WAS GOING TO GIVE MIRA! WAHHHH! I CAN'T MISS THIS!

"What are we waiting for let's go! Go!! GO!!" I pushed Gajeel outside the door and slammed it.

"W-wait a minute!"

Then I remembered something.

"Hehe I'll just go change first." Then I went back in and slammed the door once again.

"Idiot" Gajeel said from the other side.

"I can hear you!"

~~

After just a few seconds, I got changed. Then me and Gajeel were running around the town looking for Laxus.

"I can't smell him!" I told Gajeel in frustration.

"I found them!" Gajeel whisper shouted. When I leaned towards the direction Gajeel said, sure enough I saw Laxus and Mira by the window side of the restaurant, HAVING BREAKFAST!!! WITH CANDLES!!! ITS FRICKIN MORNING!!! But still so sweet!

"That face you're making is creeping me out. Stop it." Gajeel chuckled I hit him playfully on the shoulders and puffed my cheeks.

When I looked back at the window Laxus was putting the necklace on Mira! Wahhhh I can't take it! They're sooooo cute!

I couldn't stop myself so I shook Gajeel's shoulder like crazy!

"W-woaaaahhh b-bunnnnny girl stooooopppo!" He was so loud that I slapped him hard so he would shut up.

"What the hell first you shake me like you're so happy and next you slap me hard like you're angry. Mood swings?"

"Shut up Laxus is still a dragon slayer. He could hear us." And when I said that Laxus looked in our direction. We immediately ducked down hoping he didn't notice.

We heard a door close. We tensed it was surely the restaurant door. "What's the matter Laxus?"

That was Mira! Shoot shoot shoot! Laxus is soooo busted, hahahaha.