Chapter 18

Double update bc ily!

-

Josh's POV

Jennifer lets go of my arm almost immediately, and we are both thinking the same thing.

I lead her to the couch where I turn on the telly.

"Are Hunger Games stars Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence dating? We saw them exit a coffee shop in their home state, Kentucky, with Jennifer holding onto the boys' arm. What could this mean? We only hope it could mean one thing: Joshifer."

I groan while Jen gasps. I hold her hand for support and she squeezes it. I love how out hands fit perfectly together like a puzzle piece...

Suddenly my phone rings and I see it's a call from Kathy, my agent. I groan again, dreading what is about to come.

"Hey, Kathy," I say when I answer. Jen gives me a worried glance

"Josh, what're you doing? We can't have this kind of attention drawn towards you!" I listen as she lists all the terrible horrid reasons I can't date Jennifer while I play with her fingers.

"Sorry, it was an accident. We don't exactly know when someone is going to mob us."

"Well be more careful."

"What do you mean."

"I mean I wouldn't want something to happen to you," she says, then hangs up.

She says it like she knows something. Then I remember what completely slipped out of my mind.

Matt and Rhett.