UPDATE! Did I die??

Hello friends! How are you doing, answer in the comments. We haven't chatted in a while!

For those of you who saw my name pop up in their notifications for posting this and wondering, I wonder whatever happened to flicktion, did she fall off the earth?? Well, no I didn't, and that's not possible because the earth is round ;)

I disappeared for a while because of my lack of interest in writing, but I recently picked it up again, and am slowly falling in love with it again.

Because of this, I made a new wattpad account called AyleeBourne.

I have two stories currently going.

1. She's Gone - it's a very dark story about a girl who's been abducted, and it has very mature and dark content, so please be aware of that. The point of the story is to raise awareness for girls who struggle, and to encourage them to seek professional help.

2. The Land of a Thousand Memories - this story is a lot lighter and doesn't contain mature content, but it's a story I wrote a while ago and I'm still in love with it. Unfortunately, it is on my old laptop and can't be accessed right now because I'm on vacation, so I have yet to upload the first chapter. 

I'd be so excited to share my new stories and messages with you, and I hope you'll consider heading on over there to give them a look at. I have grown so much emotionally and mentally, and my writing skills have definitely improved, so if you (somehow) liked this story and my writing style, please check out my other stories, as they are much better done.

Thank you for your time & I appreciate every single one of you!