A story of how Paul got kidnapped

Hey what's up before I start I have something to say this story and my Amourshipping story are kinda connect so I suggest to read both so if you won't get confused

This story is not pokeshipping I'm a amourshipping fan and a ikairshipping.

Enjoy the chapter

13 years ago

A blue hair women in the kitchen cooking dinner for her husband.

She put the food on her plate and his. She put them on the table. She walked up to the upstairs. "Paul sweetie it's time to eat" she yelled.

Up stairs

"Paul sweetie it's time to eat" paul heard his wife calling him. He open his bedroom door. "I'll be down in a minute" he yelled back.

"We'll you better hurry or your food will be cold" she said as she walked away from the stairs.

Paul closed the door and went back to finish making his bed is too make plans with her.

Paul walked out of their bedroom and went downstairs to eat dinner with his wife.

"So what's for dinner tonight"Paul asked. Dawn looked at her husband. "Tonight's dinner is spaghetti" Dawn answered. "Hmm my favorite" Paul sat down in his seat and started to eat his dinner.

Fianlly dawn grabbed her plate and sat across from Paul. "I heard that you're invited to a party for the pokemon battles durring the all league's I'm sure ash will be there" She explain as she ate her food. Paul looked at her while listening what she had said. "Yes im invited and you're aloud to come with me" Paul told her.

"Yeah I get to come with you this time" She said happily.

Paul smiled at her as he went back to his food again.

After they are done eating

Dawn walks in the bedroom and saw a few candles by small bedside tables, the dressers too. "Paul what are you up too" when she said that Paul gave her a sweet kiss on her lips. He let go of the kiss. "This is your treat tonight you've change my life and in going to give you something that'll you'll love" Paul whispered in her ear.

Dawn wrapped her arms around Paul's neck and lowered him down for a kiss. "I think I'll like that" She smirked. Paul pinned her down on bed he put his lips on her again. Paul put he right hand on her waist and the other hand under her shirt.

At night

Dawn and Paul had their little night, but Paul is still awake looking at dawn still sleeping with blankets over her naked body. "It feels like something bad is going to happen but I'll always protect you dawn" Paul thought as he turns off the light and went to sleep next to dawn.

Morning

The sunrays shine through their curtains landed on dawn. Dawn stir because of the sunlight and woke her up. She sat up and pulled her blankets over her chest rubbing her eyes. She looked at Paul sleeping with a cute face on. She lay back down to stare at the baby face. She cupped his face and then she pulled his head forward while he's still asleep. Dawn lathered her fingers into his purple hair.

Paul put his head on her shoulder and he kissed her on the neck. Dawn giggled because of the kiss. "That tickles and I thought you were asleep the whole time" Dawn spoke. Paul open his eyes to look at Dawn's beautiful eyes. "I was awake before you have" He said.

"Well you sneaky little butt head" Dawn joke. "I'm sorry I was enjoying the massage you were doing with my head" He frowned. "I was just kidding babe but right now we need to get to the party that you're invited too" She said as she got out of bed wrapped her robe to cover her self. "Oh yeah I forgot about that" Paul thought as he still laying down in bed. Dawn got dressed in a cute blue dress and she enter the bathroom to make up on. "Paul you're still laying in bed its time to get ready" Dawn yelled at him.