A Happy Ending

Hey y'all I'm back sorry for a very long delay, because I couldn't figure out how to end the last chapter.

What I mean from last chapter yes I definitely mean last chapter.

Reason why because I lost interest in my Pokemon books plus writers block. I know I said I'll end the book about 25 chapters but I think 20 chapters is good enough.

So I went to a friend to help me with my chapter to get the last chapter for me.

Give her thanks

Peachyanimelover

I really thank you for helping me with the last chapter. ❤🙂

Ps: this chapter goes along with the last chapter amourshipping book too.

I hope you enjoy the last chapter

With Ikarishipping family

Lizzie looking out the plane window watching below the earth passing by, she sighs and looked at to pout at her mother holding a baby.

"Mom why we have go to see them Ruby really irritates me" Lizzie said crossing her while her mom feeds her sibling.

"They invited us Lizzie because, they want to meet your brother" Her mother explained to her as she puts the baby bottle away.

Dawn turns her baby boy around to pat him on the back to burp him. "But mom can't they meet him on video chat." Lizzie suggested trying to make her mom to change her mind.

"No Lizzie we have seen them in a long while." Dawn scolded her daughter as she heard a burp from her son so she stop the patting when she heard the burp.

Lizzie saw her dad coming down the ally from finding the bathroom to sat down next to his wife.

He kissed her as she kissed back. "Hey dad can you convince mom to go back home I have business with uncle Reggie about pokemon breeding." Lizzie asked her dad as he looks at her.

"Sorry no can do I can't convince her either as I much want to go home." Paul replies a no. "Awe come on not you too dad" Lizzie pouted as she turns away from her parents to look out side again.

"You'll be okay Lizzie it's not like end of the world." Dawn says as she hands her son to her husband as he grabbed him carefully.

"It feels like end of the world for me." Lizzie mumble to herself.

"Hey don't say that or you might regret what you said." Dawn said in a worry voice.

"I'm sorry I won't say it again, I just really want to go home to learn more about breeding." Lizzie said as she saw the sun about to go down.

"I know you started to learn breeding from your uncle but I told him we're going to visit the Ketchum's family for a couple days until then I'll leave you alone" Dawn explained to her daughter.

Lizzie sighs as she looks at her mother. "Okay I'll behave and try to get along but probably not." Lizzie said.

Lizzie watches her brother black eyes staring at her from her father arms holding him. Lizzie did a couple peek a boo at him to make him giggle.

The speakers turned on in the plane. "Passengers please buckle your seat belts we are about to land in Kanto in fifteen minutes" The pilot said on speakers as it went off.

"Might as well hand me Leon Babe" Dawn asked her Husband to hand him over after she unbuckle her self to move into a different seat with Leon car seat and buckle her son in sat in her seat.