Home and Picture time

*sqeauls like a girl* Oh sorry I'm just a little excited that I get to do write this chapter now.

It's a family picture time

So

If any grammar issues leave a comment on the side and I'll fix it.

Enjoy

A day has past, Paul is getting discharged today with him in his famous purple jacket and his pants that his wife Dawn brought for him. He was glad to be back in his normal clothes after long years. SoPaul crouching on the floor with his bag packing up his important things to bring home a Nurse walks in holding pain pills.

"Before you leave, you need to take there's pain pill each day until you don't feel pain anymore, and oh your family is waiting for you down in the lobby" The nurse told him.

"Thanks, I'll be down to see them and don't worry I'll take the pills" Paul said as he takes the pills out of the nurses hand. He turns around to putt it in his back and he zips up his bag. He grabs his bag to strapped it around his shoulders.

"Well I'm out of here, I hope I won't have to come back here" Paul said not caring if the nurse hears what he said. "Alright bye and have a good day" The nurse said waving a little for a goodbye.

"Yeah I'll sure" Paul whispered showing a small wave back on his way out.

Down at the lobby

Dawn and her Daughter Lizzie sitting in the waiting room because they were told that he will come down in 10 minutes. With Lizzie kicking her feet like a little girl with a smile on her face.

"I'm so happy that dad is get to go home now" Lizzie said with a cheerful voice.

"Yeah me too sweetie, I'm surprised that you're at like a little girl from kicking her feet" Dawn said looking at her excited daughter.

"Sorry I can't help it, I'm too happy" Lizzie said stopping kicking her feet and went into tapping for right foot.

Before Dawn can say something she hears a door opening to see Paul walking out with a small smile on his face knowing that he saw his family waiting for him. Lizzie got up from sitting runs up to her dad and gave him a big squeeze hug. Paul's face went in pain. "H-hey not so hard I'm still kinda hurt you know" Paul let out a small gaps as Lizzie lessens the squeeze hug.

"Sorry dad, I'm just happy that you get to be home now" Lizzie muffles in his purple jacket. "I know you are but we are not complete home yet, we are still at the hospital" Paul said patting Lizzies purple hair.

"Oh right" Lizzie giggle. Dawn walks up to them smiling. "You know she's been waiting for a long time for you to get out" Dawn said as Lizzie let's go of the hug and then the married couple went for a hug missing their warmth already.

"Are you ready to go home sweetie" Dawn asked. "Oh yes I am I don't want to be here any longer" Paul replies back.

"I'm sure we don't either, let's go home" Dawn said letting go of the hug to grab his hand instead to lead him the way out with Lizzie following from the side of her parents.

At home

The peaceful quiet home with lights off to hear nothing but heard the front door unlocking and opening to see a purple hair girl pulling her dad's hand to come in. Paul looks around the house still the same except a few new frame pictures of Lizzie and her mother smiling through the age.

"Welcome home dad" Lizzie smile up with a blush. "Yes thank you and the house hasn't change at all, we'll except a few new frame pictures of you guys" Paul said as Lizzie let's go of his hand.