Chapter 16❤️

Anthony (Ghost)

             I declined every text and call I got from Monica ass this whole week. I stopped messing with her ass when she tried to play and disrespect me in my office. I don't take it likely so she got the boot, and now she want to say she pregnant and it's mines. I don't believe she is so I'm not worried or thinking about her. My mind been set on someone else.

Kev, E , Mike and I was just sitting out chilling in the front of the crib. Probably on our tenth blunt now. Wasn't really much to do today so this was the plan.

"I haven't seen or heard from Caleb and Cody ass in awhile" Mike said drinking from his red cup.

None of us have. It's been weeks and when they do show up it's not for long. Last time they was here was when I told them about the Kane nigga and to keep a look out for him. Haven't heard both since.

"Been MIA since the whole Kane Shit " E said shrugging.

"I'll hit them up later and see where they at if they answer" Mike said as he passed the blunt to E.

"Yeah you do that. Cause they haven't brung me my shit. They ass overdue" I said shaking my head.

I felt my phone buzz and I checked and seen i was tagged in a photo on Instagram. I barely be on that shit so I didn't know who would tag me in anything. I opened the app and clicked on my notifications and Monica tagged me in her photo she just posted.

I opened and clicked on it, it was a picture of her. I looked at her stomach and seen the little bulge. Then I read the caption and instantly got pissed.

________________________________
Momosobadd

Liked by Nooniegotthesauce, thatbihhbrenice, and 1,357 others

Momosobadd At my doc appointment! 🌺By myself but bitch that's okay!!👌🏽😊#grownwomanshit #deadbeatassniggas #childsupport  #sogetreadyforit
#abouttoghostbustyoassforthemchecks